Who's to blame in this vid?

#41happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:36:13 AM
MTRDrunkard posted...
The reason why this happened is because Soraka ran through the jungle and got attacked, Graves thought he had to react to the situation.

If Soraka just stayed in lane with Graves at the start none of this would have happened.

We were way a head. I ran into fiddle purposely. I saw him go into that bush. I wanted him out of that bush or force a fight. I did exactly as a I planned in the beginning.

Everything was made up after he deciced to run thru river, that's when I saw skarner and fiddle running to that point where everyone loves to flash to.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#42sonofliberPosted 11/9/2012 9:39:20 AM
suicidal and retards adc blaming support nothing to see here folks
---
How exactly is Yukari a slut? She doesn't go around giving free Garudyne jobs to every guy or she doesn't let him Maralagidyne her void.
#43happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:41:51 AM
End of the Day must have a strong rep. Everyone was voting sorarka the fault, but he makes a few post and now everyone voting graves. >.>
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#44MTRDrunkardPosted 11/9/2012 9:42:02 AM
'I did exactly as a I planned in the beginning'.

U used the word 'I', did Graves or rest of the team know what u were doing or planning on doing.
#45happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 9:42:47 AM
MTRDrunkard posted...

U used the word 'I', did Graves or rest of the team know what u were doing or planning on doing.

Do you type out everything you are thinking in the game? <,<
---
#46MTRDrunkardPosted 11/9/2012 9:44:57 AM
Also you are a support, so best not to initiate a fight.
#47End_of_DayPosted 11/9/2012 9:48:17 AM(edited)
Graves would have been fine if he didn't half-ass his play. It literally did not matter what Soraka did. He got himself killed on his own and there was nothing scrubs could have done about that.

Once you blow your initial burst AND your escape tool as Graves and leave yourself overextended against a full HP Ezreal with Phage, you're going to take all of his Qs and you're not going to make it to your tower.

MTRDrunkard posted...
Also you are a support, so best not to initiate a fight.

this is just wrong and the video is a perfect example of how a support can bait out an unfavorable engagement from the enemy team. His ADC just derped out.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#48MTRDrunkardPosted 11/9/2012 9:46:55 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
MTRDrunkard posted...

Do you type out everything you are thinking in the game? <,<

So how do you expect Graves to know what you where thinking?
#49captainmurphy72Posted 11/9/2012 9:57:20 AM
Definitely more Graves' fault. All Graves had to do was kite Ezreal towards the rest of his team in river. This would put him in closer proximity to his team so that they could help him, letting him live and possibly setting up a kill on Ez.
---
HAHAHAHAHA - Me
#50End_of_DayPosted 11/9/2012 9:59:14 AM
MTRDrunkard posted...
So how do you expect Graves to know what you where thinking?

It doesn't even matter if Graves knew what he was thinking - by going all out on fiddly and then switching to Ezreal, Graves demonstrated only that he wasn't thinking.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis