Who's to blame in this vid?

#71FlareZeroPosted 11/9/2012 2:37:01 PM
I like how hard End of Day is trying to defend this guy. As I said, both were at fault but one scenario could have resulted in two kills instead of a 1 for 1. Guess who's fault was more worse. Really. Take a good guess.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#72happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:31:18 PM
Why people keep acting like I derped when fiddle feared me? Look at our gold. They would of got stomped if they wanted to try to follow up on that fear.

You people acted like I had a good chance of dying. Hence the whole reason I face checked that bush. I didn't fear a fight from those 2 at ALL.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#73chicostickPosted 11/9/2012 4:46:46 PM
Support. It's always the support's fault. Either that or the Jungler...yep, jungler's fault.
#74End_of_DayPosted 11/9/2012 11:48:11 PM
FlareZero posted...
I like how hard End of Day is trying to defend this guy. As I said, both were at fault but one scenario could have resulted in two kills instead of a 1 for 1. Guess who's fault was more worse. Really. Take a good guess.

trying? everything i really needed to say was already said in like my first post in this topic
peeps just gotta arguin
gotta be arguin
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#75g-cube_mastaPosted 11/9/2012 11:50:56 PM
should of

I hate you.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board Heart Platinum Champion~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#76HabnotPosted 11/10/2012 12:16:02 AM
The meat of the support's job is to zone away what they can to secure safe farming, to set up kills, or to protect their supported partner.

You already said you were ahead and the Fidds had to run. He became a non-factor in the fight the moment you scared him off. A minion wave that big is a lot of exp and gold. You should have focused on zoning back an Ez that would have been in no position to fight back.

Like yeah Graves sucked it up big there but you have to consider which potential trade is worth it more. A zoned/denied/dead ADC is way better than chasing a non-factor.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#77pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/10/2012 1:07:05 AM
Graves uses buckshot on fiddle even though Ezreal is point blank range. Dies without ulting. Seems to be graves fault pretty much
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#78BiglabronPosted 11/10/2012 2:04:58 AM(edited)
soraka is a support with only an offensive silence, why weren't you silencing that ezreal to completely lock him down?

you had morde/skarner to get fiddle, a kill on the carry is far more impacting than a kill on their support.

Supports are suppose to stay with their carry unless otherwise stated. For example a support blitz says, "Roaming/warding play safe" The ad carry then knows he is alone to farm passively till blitz is back.

You don't roam with Soraka there fore why are you ditching your carry? You never healed him even though you were in ranged at the start of his duel, that armor buff could have won the fight easy for graves scaling with his passive.

Stop roaming with supports for no reason people. Graves did good dodging ezreals ult, what he failed to realize is that he was trying to kite an ezreal who had a phage already and one key issue.

Ezreal has 550 range to graves 525, there is no kiting/outranging ezreal as graves. In the end though, Soraka chased a support instead of staying with her carry.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#79End_of_DayPosted 11/10/2012 8:55:44 AM
in the end graves didnt join his team
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis