0.00 second death

#121CBratePosted 11/14/2012 12:58:27 AM(edited)
I'm wondering why I didn't ignore him the first time around.

Seems I did. New troller. Fixed.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#122End_of_DayPosted 11/14/2012 1:31:33 AM
Like if only I would accept the stupidly obviously worthless picture as credible evidence for anything at all possible, then I would rationally reach the conclusion that the person who dealt the damage must be no more and no less than an in-game hacker? Absolutely not.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#123Hail_BerserkPosted 11/14/2012 1:53:44 AM
omg at how fat you guys made that troll! its like a mob of ppl went to the bridge and just started catapulting cheeseburgers at him
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox
#124duffmanslimPosted 11/14/2012 2:28:19 AM
Atlbraveswin00 posted...
End_of_Day posted...
Oh, so you still want to talk about this, Xander?
My first question was, "Do you really think that Fizz did all of that in 0.00 seconds?"

Yes, he was doing this all game. A second or less on people with full health.

A second or less. That sounds like a fed Fizz to me.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the prosecution rests.
---
Sense is Garbage, CRUNCH! I Add it to the Heap!" -Sho Minamimoto- The World Ends With You
#125GotTheGreensPosted 11/14/2012 5:15:10 AM(edited)
Xander7756 posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...
I already did. Multiple people in this topic already did. Try not to casually forget what other people have said when it doesn't work for you. That sort of thing tends to make you look like more of a joke

I mean other than saying the recap is bugged and the witnesses are lying. Let's assume the recap is correct, and the witnesses are not lying, but are telling the truth in what they saw. What is the explanation then?

Imagine if Xander was a cop...

"Yes, but what if you did have a knife in your hands. And repeatedly stabbed this man with it. And everyone says they saw you do it. Who is the muderer then?"
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#126jonlaw101Posted 11/14/2012 9:38:41 AM
Xander, teach me
---
Justin Beiber can't do TONS of damage and doesn't build triforce.
He ain't on Phreak's level. - Sir Spiffy Cape
#127Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:08:06 AM
End_of_Day posted...
Xander
To witness a fed Fizz bursting people down quickly and then assume right away that he is hacking is an illogical leap. You never bothered to mention the HP of any other person that he burst down in less than a second. Was he dealing 3k damage and one-comboing tanks? You haven't offered any indication of that. Instead, you are only willing to say that he hacked because he nuked people down from full health without exploring any other possibility. The only conclusion that you could come up with is that when someone does well in a game and you don't understand how, they must have hacked.

Actually both Atlbraveswin and myself have already say several times that he was one-hit killing people who had full health. So yes, he was doing this in-game. The death recap is not bugged. The death recap is correct. He used 3 abilities to kill someone in 0.00 seconds. We saw it happened, and the death recap confirmed it.

You have gone on record saying there is no way he could cast 3 spells in 0.00 seconds.

Therefore, the only explanation left to explain it, is that he used a hack to accomplish this.
#128Sid_IcarusPosted 11/14/2012 10:11:22 AM
So here's your eyewitnesses. You, the guy who has proven himself to be a joke before this topic even existed, more so now that it does, and the guy who managed to get negative karma, something that event the biggest of trolls on this site would have a nearly impossible time doing. Yeah that sure sounds like good evidence
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#129Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:23:08 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
So here's your eyewitnesses. You, the guy who has proven himself to be a joke before this topic even existed, more so now that it does, and the guy who managed to get negative karma, something that event the biggest of trolls on this site would have a nearly impossible time doing. Yeah that sure sounds like good evidence

Lol a joke? I am actually a highly respected gaming journalist who has done interviews with people like Fatal1ty, The AVGN, Michael Pachter, Jon St John, and many others. You are the one who is the joke End of Days even says so and that guy is a troll.
#130Sid_IcarusPosted 11/14/2012 10:28:59 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...

Lol a joke? I am actually a highly respected gaming journalist who has done interviews with people like Fatal1ty, The AVGN, Michael Pachter, Jon St John, and many others. You are the one who is the joke End of Days even says so and that guy is a troll.

Highly respected. Name anyone around here who respects you exactly? And oh no, you write for the examiner, a site that most would rather to to gamespot instead of. Face it, you aren't deserving of respect because in the story of the boy who cried HAX, the boy is just an immature unintelligent joke of a person. And you probably shouldn't call people trolls when no matter how much logic has been thrown in your face this entire topic, you have been outright ignoring all of it because you're too arrogant to believe you could be wrong. The only troll here is you.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit