0.00 second death

#131XcZeus3469Posted 11/14/2012 10:59:14 AM
Xander7756 posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...
So here's your eyewitnesses. You, the guy who has proven himself to be a joke before this topic even existed, more so now that it does, and the guy who managed to get negative karma, something that event the biggest of trolls on this site would have a nearly impossible time doing. Yeah that sure sounds like good evidence

Lol a joke? I am actually a highly respected

stopped right there. No you aren't. Please don't lie.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#132Alb8912Posted 11/14/2012 11:00:34 AM
What if End_of_ Day and Sid_Icarus are also Xander Alts, it only makes sense, i dont see how anyone can feed so hard.
---
FC: 0646 9449 3198
#133Sid_IcarusPosted 11/14/2012 11:03:39 AM
What if End_of_ Day and Sid_Icarus are also Xander Alts, it only makes sense, i dont see how anyone can feed so hard.

You're new to this board, aren't you?
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#134Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:04:14 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...
So here's your eyewitnesses. You, the guy who has proven himself to be a joke before this topic even existed, more so now that it does, and the guy who managed to get negative karma, something that event the biggest of trolls on this site would have a nearly impossible time doing. Yeah that sure sounds like good evidence

Lol a joke? I am actually a highly respected gaming journalist who has done interviews with people like Fatal1ty, The AVGN, Michael Pachter, Jon St John, and many others. You are the one who is the joke End of Days even says so and that guy is a troll.

Highly respected. Name anyone around here who respects you exactly? And oh no, you write for the examiner, a site that most would rather to to gamespot instead of. Face it, you aren't deserving of respect because in the story of the boy who cried HAX, the boy is just an immature unintelligent joke of a person. And you probably shouldn't call people trolls when no matter how much logic has been thrown in your face this entire topic, you have been outright ignoring all of it because you're too arrogant to believe you could be wrong. The only troll here is you.

As I mentioned I also write for PlanetXbox360 among other sites. I make a living as a games journalist. Do you realize how much it takes to make a living doing this? Only the elites....
#135KanthakaPosted 11/14/2012 11:51:42 AM
As I mentioned I also write for PlanetXbox360 among other sites. I make a living as a games journalist. Do you realize how much it takes to make a living doing this? Only the elites....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljQMpgVY5mg&feature=related
---
Don't mess with Kanthaka, he's stronger than Gheb. - lhatesourkraut
#136End_of_DayPosted 11/14/2012 11:53:54 AM
Xander
You just restated the part of what I told you that makes your account of the situation completely worthless, proceeded to add no substance to it, and then called me a troll. Your ability to read comprehensively is shoddy, your powers of logical thought, particularly those required to structure an argument are even worse, and you've resorted to insulting me and Sid_Icarus, the only two people kind and considerate enough to try to convince you otherwise of this idiocy.

Read carefully the messages that I've already directed towards you, Xander. Your blatant ignorance of them thus far have given you little merit to hear any more kindness from me.
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#137Sid_IcarusPosted 11/14/2012 12:01:49 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Sid_Icarus posted...

Lol a joke? I am actually a highly respected gaming journalist who has done interviews with people like Fatal1ty, The AVGN, Michael Pachter, Jon St John, and many others. You are the one who is the joke End of Days even says so and that guy is a troll.

Highly respected. Name anyone around here who respects you exactly? And oh no, you write for the examiner, a site that most would rather to to gamespot instead of. Face it, you aren't deserving of respect because in the story of the boy who cried HAX, the boy is just an immature unintelligent joke of a person. And you probably shouldn't call people trolls when no matter how much logic has been thrown in your face this entire topic, you have been outright ignoring all of it because you're too arrogant to believe you could be wrong. The only troll here is you.

And as I mentioned, that site is just awful and nobody with some self-respect would actually use the site. And realize making a living writing for no-named sites isn't hard as those sites don't exactly have high standards as all the people with actual futures wouldn't even think of writing for them.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#138themagicpainmanPosted 11/14/2012 12:08:55 PM
Alb8912 posted...

I think this guy's actually serious is the thing. If not... He's written at least 1 whole article on this kind of stuff. That's some dedicated trolling.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#139XcZeus3469Posted 11/14/2012 12:19:10 PM
amuse us then xander. since you're such an ace writer if you're claims are true, you must be published. link us 5 articles you have written that are published.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#140Xander7756(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:24:51 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
amuse us then xander. since you're such an ace writer if you're claims are true, you must be published. link us 5 articles you have written that are published.

I'll even do ya one better. I wrote a book called "Creating an Online Roleplaying Game" which was published two years ago about creating, administrating, and monetizing RPGs online. You can look that up, it is on Amazon. I was also published in the July 2012 issue of the Software Developer's Journal for an article titled "Can RTS Ever Truly Work on Consoles" about the conversion of real-time strategy games from PC to consoles.