---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#293ExalxPosted 11/19/2012 8:25:20 PM
Xander7756 posted...

Here is proof: http://www.penguinrungames.com/0secondkill.php

End_of_Day posted...
Let me spell this out for you:

"It isn't possible that he could do this in 0.00 seconds. It's not a problem with the death recap because we saw it happening with our own eyes."

I hope you realize now how contradictory these statements are and how it shows that you have no idea what you're talking about. If you saw it happen and you don't actually believe that it took 0.00 seconds to kill him, then you would believe that the death recap is wrong and can't use it as evidence to prove your point.

If you would insist on using that death recap as evidence, you would have to assume that it had correct, accurate, real, reliable information. You would have to accept the fact that it is entirely possible for someone to make that kill in 0,00 seconds because the death recap said so, otherwise it is completely worthless as evidence of anything.

And now we loop. To 500!
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#294End_of_DayPosted 11/19/2012 8:26:12 PM
Exalx posted...
Xander7756 posted...

End_of_Day posted...

"It isn't possible that he could do this in 0.00 seconds. It's not a problem with the death recap because we saw it happening with our own eyes."

I hope you realize now how contradictory these statements are and how it shows that you have no idea what you're talking about. If you saw it happen and you don't actually believe that it took 0.00 seconds to kill him, then you would believe that the death recap is wrong and can't use it as evidence to prove your point.

If you would insist on using that death recap as evidence, you would have to assume that it had correct, accurate, real, reliable information. You would have to accept the fact that it is entirely possible for someone to make that kill in 0,00 seconds because the death recap said so, otherwise it is completely worthless as evidence of anything.

And now we loop. To 500!

Exalx are you my smurf?

please prove to me that you aren't my smurf account
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#295ExalxPosted 11/19/2012 8:27:21 PM
End_of_Day posted...
Exalx posted...
Xander7756 posted...

End_of_Day posted...

And now we loop. To 500!

Exalx are you my smurf?

please prove to me that you aren't my smurf account

I cannot, for I am your smurf.
---
#296End_of_DayPosted 11/19/2012 8:28:59 PM
Exalx posted...
I cannot, for I am your smurf.

this is sad because now i am a hacker and i jumped from dragon to the moon now

and alex will write a dumb article about it and make 500k a year and his real name is SCROOGE DONALD DUCK JAY Z TRUMP
---
#297ExalxPosted 11/19/2012 8:30:49 PM
It's k. We're all hackers at hart. Just don't let the agents find you cuz they'll use you as a duracell for their cool ear pieces.
---
#298End_of_DayPosted 11/19/2012 8:32:55 PM(edited)
without actually understanding what you said smurf i now demand proof that the energizer bunny exists
---
#299ExalxPosted 11/19/2012 8:34:11 PM
I plead the 5th.
---
#300End_of_DayPosted 11/19/2012 8:39:28 PM
this topic is now about me suing myself for libel, and im still winning
---