S3 Jungle Changes posted by Statikk

#11shadyelfPosted 11/9/2012 1:44:22 PM
If S1 jungle was 10 and S2 jungle was 5 then S3 jungle will be 7. That's what I got from their earlier posts on the matter.
---
?
#12P00DGEPosted 11/9/2012 1:46:01 PM
This is a huge change to jungle, but I like it. Jungle was becoming far too polarized and cookie cutter. I look forward to as much change as possible. I love when metas get thrown out the window in games.
#13Fenrir the WolfPosted 11/9/2012 1:49:12 PM
The change to leashing was pretty unexpected. I kind of like it but kind of not too.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#14Try_Harder_NubzPosted 11/9/2012 1:49:25 PM
So Hunter's Machete will essentially be Quelling Blade from DotA.

k i liek
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg
#15pectus_umbraPosted 11/9/2012 1:52:32 PM
Sounds good to me. Items for AP junglers? Fiddlesticks coming back? <3<3<3
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#16MagiaIcePosted 11/9/2012 1:59:19 PM
Sounds pretty good.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
#17CosmosYearsPosted 11/9/2012 2:02:55 PM
I don't understand the rationale for removing pressure from early lanes. Some junglers need at least level 4 to at least gank relatively effectively. There are only a few junglers where it's viable to gank immediately after a red buff, most junglers have to farm and look for a lane that is decently pushed up in order to gank, why are they in effect trying to extend the amount of time it takes for champs to gank? "Ganks" only happen within the laning phase anyway which can sometimes be over by 15-20 minutes.

I'm fine with wanting to increase the amount of jungler viability with champs that do more single target damage but removing pressure on lanes early? This is a clear move to make it easier for lower skilled players who have little awareness for the enemy jungler. I suppose better players will adapt to it and we don't know exactly how these changes will pan out but it's pretty clear to me these changes are catered to help out players who aren't as skilled.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair
#18XelltrixPosted 11/9/2012 2:04:08 PM
Jungle was becoming far too polarized and cookie cutter.

*Fails to see how this was different from season one or any other lane.*

In fact, season two jungle at least allowed a lot of other people to try it that couldn't before. I no I didn't see any Karth or Cass or Heimer's jungling in season one.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#19Try_Harder_NubzPosted 11/9/2012 2:05:40 PM
I don't understand the rationale for removing pressure from early lanes. Some junglers need at least level 4 to at least gank relatively effectively. There are only a few junglers where it's viable to gank immediately after a red buff, most junglers have to farm and look for a lane that is decently pushed up in order to gank, why are they in effect trying to extend the amount of time it takes for champs to gank? "Ganks" only happen within the laning phase anyway which can sometimes be over by 15-20 minutes.

I'm fine with wanting to increase the amount of jungler viability with champs that do more single target damage but removing pressure on lanes early? This is a clear move to make it easier for lower skilled players who have little awareness for the enemy jungler. I suppose better players will adapt to it and we don't know exactly how these changes will pan out but it's pretty clear to me these changes are catered to help out players who aren't as skilled.

u don't ever gank though so why do you care
---
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg
#20OwlRammerPosted 11/9/2012 2:06:33 PM
Alright this sounds like fun, plus I won't get raged at for choosing anyone other than skarner or maokai :D
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.