S3 Jungle Changes posted by Statikk

#41DuDuDu10101Posted 11/9/2012 1:43:06 PM
FlareZero posted...
I hate how everyone uses the same words - like "the risks involved".

ctrl f

risk

finds 1 post above with risk mentioned twice

didn't know he was the voice of everyone
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#42Gun SagePosted 11/9/2012 1:50:55 PM
Is it just me or does this seem like it's going to take Noc off ganking and put him back in the jungle? He sustains alright with vorpal and has an OK mixture of AoE (bit below halfway) and single target (Pretty up there with his Q)...

At first I wasn't sure because this seems like a pretty hard rebalance of Skarner and Shyvana... But now that I think about it, Noc may end up with faster clears than many other junglers.

Woo! Now if only he had a lategame.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#43gkh5Posted 11/9/2012 1:59:49 PM
I think it's early to say "X champion useless" until we actually get to try it out along with the new items.

Great news to top lane since most champs will be whittled down more from the camps...makes ganking and diving much riskier which is a good thing IMO. It just became overkill to have junglers spend more time ganking than farming.
#44SilverNeroBlastPosted 11/9/2012 2:02:05 PM
Looks good on paper so far Riot.
#45TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/9/2012 2:03:53 PM(edited)
Wait wait wait...does this mean I can jungle without a tank/tanky champion now? Finally.

I was getting annoyed with Riot releasing assassin junglers that were crap compared to tanks.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#46XelltrixPosted 11/9/2012 2:08:01 PM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
Xelltrix posted...
Still not getting this diversity claim.

I don't think AOE junglers are going to be obsolete with this change. I think they are just trying to bring single target ones up to par with them.

Correct. Red post confirms it.

But the thing is, last season it was single targets and sustain by far and a lot of people just plain couldn't jungle. This season, pretty much everyone can jungle just with varying times. So this season was already more diverse than last season, just some junglers were better than others. However, that is always going to be the case... one set of junglers is always going to be the best regardless of what they do to the jungle so we're still going to have people complain about "diversity". But at the very least, this format allowed everyone to jungle if they wanted to.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#47angermngment101Posted 11/9/2012 2:10:55 PM
I like it.

I went and insta-bought trundle. I will be having some experimentation with a lot of non-traditional junglers.

The new item sounds pretty awesome.
---
Gamefax
#48angermngment101Posted 11/9/2012 2:13:08 PM
But the thing is, last season it was single targets and sustain by far and a lot of people just plain couldn't jungle. This season, pretty much everyone can jungle just with varying times. So this season was already more diverse than last season, just some junglers were better than others. However, that is always going to be the case... one set of junglers is always going to be the best regardless of what they do to the jungle so we're still going to have people complain about "diversity". But at the very least, this format allowed everyone to jungle if they wanted to.

I think theres a difference:

S1: Diverse, and viable, but limited
S2: Diverse, but not all were viable, but more accessible
S3: Diverse, (possibly all viable), and all more accessible (due to new items).
---
Gamefax
#49XelltrixPosted 11/9/2012 2:14:45 PM
Well, I guess we can hope that happens. I'm skeptical, however.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#50stascakbw07Posted 11/9/2012 2:27:02 PM
I think the changes will be reconsidered when they realize they've given the fastest clearer (Shyvana) an even faster clear time, making her a God Tier counter jungler that by taking early buffs will make her opposing jungler stand zero chance of catching up, making her snowball.

starting cloth armor and 5 pots, with full def masteries and a rune page giving 25 armor 20 MR, will continue to make shyvana the ultimate early game jungle clearer.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!