S3 Jungle Changes posted by Statikk

#51angermngment101Posted 11/9/2012 3:27:55 PM
I think the changes will be reconsidered when they realize they've given the fastest clearer (Shyvana) an even faster clear time, making her a God Tier counter jungler that by taking early buffs will make her opposing jungler stand zero chance of catching up, making her snowball.

starting cloth armor and 5 pots, with full def masteries and a rune page giving 25 armor 20 MR, will continue to make shyvana the ultimate early game jungle clearer.

Or they could just nerf her.
---
Gamefax
#52pectus_umbraPosted 11/9/2012 3:55:59 PM
angermngment101 posted...
I think the changes will be reconsidered when they realize they've given the fastest clearer (Shyvana) an even faster clear time, making her a God Tier counter jungler that by taking early buffs will make her opposing jungler stand zero chance of catching up, making her snowball.

starting cloth armor and 5 pots, with full def masteries and a rune page giving 25 armor 20 MR, will continue to make shyvana the ultimate early game jungle clearer.

Not to mention masteries are under works for more changes as well.
---
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.
#53stascakbw07Posted 11/9/2012 3:58:34 PM

You just broke my heart with the mere mention of that.

She does not need a nerf :(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#54VoidgolemPosted 11/9/2012 3:59:07 PM
I really want to know the stats on this Spirit Stone item he mentioned.

machete hecarim gets to farm forever and then carry ze team. Approve'd.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#55angermngment101Posted 11/9/2012 4:27:53 PM

According to you, she does in the new jungle.
---
Gamefax
#56TomorrowDogPosted 11/9/2012 4:38:19 PM
angermngment101 posted...

According to you, she does in the new jungle.

You may be correct. Or maybe everybody else just needs buffed and have their own dragon form.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#57ferer56Posted 11/9/2012 4:46:26 PM
I don't like this change, it means I'll need to have skill to jungle :( If I wanted hard mode I'd play DOTA 2 (developed by Valve coming soon to Steam PM me for details.)
#58Alias901Posted 11/9/2012 4:53:20 PM
return of carry junglers pl0x riot
---
Steam: Alias
LoL: Alias5
#59Neo_PortaPottyPosted 11/9/2012 4:57:53 PM
OwlRammer posted...
Alright this sounds like fun, plus I won't get raged at for choosing anyone other than skarner or maokai :D

Add shyv and mundo. But really i never got complaints using any of the posted plus hecarim sej or trundle most people seem happy just having someone else jungle no latter who they use.
---
If its elitist to want decent performance, accountability, and class knowledge from the people you play with... SIGN ME UP!
#60MelvinrulesPosted 11/9/2012 5:01:35 PM
Its not like you ever get a good leash anyway...