My Support champ idea also What skills should a new support have topic

#1Sword_SlasherPosted 11/9/2012 4:12:31 PM(edited)
this won't be made so why bother posting it on the LoL forums.

Cosmic Ray: Fires a skillshot, hitting the first target for magic damage and splashing for AOE magic damage. The effect causes the target's incoming damage to ignore a % of armor and MR for 5 seconds. They look all staticy.

Solar Wind: Aura, no cd. In the area around the support, a solar wind flows. The wind heals friendly champions slowly over time. This ability slowly drains mana.

Velocity: Gives target champion increased movement speed for 4 seconds and reduces the effect of incoming disables by 65% for 3 seconds.

Confusion: The target is feared for 1/1.5/2 seconds, also losing vision of the minimap, and bewilders the target, causing all viewable enemy champions and themselves to appear to have 100% HP. Lasts 8 seconds.

sound fun?
what skills do you want the new support (coming before 2013) to have to be as interesting and as viable as the likes of Blitzcrank, Soraka, Leona, ect...
---
bricks on bricks on bricks
http://imageshack.us/a/img528/6297/47282083.png
#2PhantasmplusPosted 11/9/2012 4:11:34 PM
That Q sounds broken as all kinds of hell.
---
I'll just have to get a full apology from you later.
RARITYCATCHME.
#3VoidgolemPosted 11/9/2012 4:17:18 PM
Passive: Every fifth autoattack stuns.
Q: Ranged Stun
W: target-other Shield (that AoE stuns when broken)
E: Generic One Point Wonder (that also stuns)
R: Re-stuns stunned targets

King of botlane.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#4Sword_Slasher(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:20:03 PM
phantasmplus posted...
That Q sounds broken as all kinds of hell.

My b, it's % of armor and MR now
---
bricks on bricks on bricks
http://imageshack.us/a/img528/6297/47282083.png
#5PhantasmplusPosted 11/9/2012 4:21:20 PM
He also needs a hidden Kog'maw passive where if he's killed while stunned he runs around like an idiot and then blows up stunning everyone in the area.

Or maybe that just happens all that time. Whatever.
---
RARITYCATCHME.
#6PhantasmplusPosted 11/9/2012 4:22:25 PM
Looks more reasonable now. Like the sounds of the ultimate, we need more ultimates that do interesting things.
---
RARITYCATCHME.
#7Quiet_NoisePosted 11/9/2012 4:51:17 PM
Passive - Radiates an aura that replenishes mana to nearby allied champions upon spellcast.

Q - Creates a burst of light that reveals fog of war and can be manipulated, similar to Viktor's ultimate ability. Pressing Q again, or letting the duration time out, causes the energy to collapse on itself, damaging enemy units and snuffing the vision of enemy champions caught in the blast.

W - Places a sphere of light around a target that heals nearby allied units for 6/7/8/9/10% of its current strength every second for 3 seconds. Nearby enemy units are damaged for twice this amount.

E - Launches a tendril of dark energy, dragging the caster to their target and stunning them on impact in addition to dealing magic damage.

R - The caster and their target become beacons of energy, suppressing them and making them invulnerable for 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 seconds. Nearby allied champions gain 10/20/30% increased movement speed for the duration, and nearby enemy champions are snared for 20/30/40%.
#8BlocktopusPosted 11/9/2012 4:53:16 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Passive: Every fifth autoattack stuns.
Q: Ranged Stun
W: target-other Shield (that AoE stuns when broken)
E: Generic One Point Wonder (that also stuns)
R: Re-stuns stunned targets

King of botlane.

That sounds like a nightmare to deal with.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#9VoidgolemPosted 11/9/2012 4:54:21 PM
That sounds like a nightmare to deal with.

Welcome to Season One botlane.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#10zefigPosted 11/9/2012 4:56:03 PM
Lee Sin's safeguard would be super fun on a support champion. I just want supports that can dash :<
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy