Calling it now, Riot is going to ruin LoL with season 3 changes

#21orcus_snakePosted 11/9/2012 10:05:07 PM
its gonna happen

They ruined jungling in S2, they are fixing it in S3.

LOVE.
---
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
#22BurnumMasterPosted 11/9/2012 10:05:44 PM
th3nobodi3s posted...
riot ruins lol by nerfing things based on the opinions of bad players and by nerfing things that are not a part of the real problem

EG: akali is too good with gunblade lets nerf gunblade and not her

That is completely true. Especially if you ignore the part where they nerfed her as well.
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#23PKMNsonyPosted 11/9/2012 10:26:05 PM
i won my muny bak den rito!
#24VoidgolemPosted 11/9/2012 10:49:46 PM
Provided I can actually carry from the jungle now, I'd be 100% ok with whatever else they did with the game.

200% if supposed Mastermune turns out to be real.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#25NuramaTheBDPosted 11/9/2012 10:52:58 PM
Little Zardar posted...
who cares? this game has been practically the same for a year now. the only new "content" are champs which have 4 buttons. the jungle is the same, the lanes are the same, the damn meta is the same. you also build the same s*** each game practically. it's boring.

i seriously wonder how you guys play this every single day for months/years. ive played all the champs now and i get bored to tears just playing a couple of games every now and then. the only thing that interests me anymore are new champions which are fun for 2 or 3 hours.

watching the game being competitively played is a borefest as well. the same damn 50 champs each time. a game with 150+ champs yet you only see 1/3 on them in pro games, what's up with that anyway?

bring on the damn change, and i hope it's a lot of changes.

Barely over 100 is 150+ legit. >.>
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#26FlareZeroPosted 11/9/2012 10:58:56 PM
Riot has to face reality that altering the gameplay and meta won't make certain champs relevant.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.