Why isn't Kassadin used more?

#61SnarfAndSophiePosted 11/10/2012 10:41:51 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Siblingz posted...
When the hell did people start calling ults hypers? It doesn't make any sense. :/

Fighting game players still trying to stay relevant

Hyper isn't a fighting game term, people call ultras in SF ultras. The only people who would call LoL ults hypers are hippy losers that would call an apple an orange cause that's just how they call apples durrr.

Actually, most fighting games call the hypers. SF is just an exception. Maybe you should research a little before you pop off and make yourself seem stupid
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
Pokemon Black FC: 2064 8782 2340
#62bobguydude1Posted 11/10/2012 10:43:39 AM
Shyvana posted...
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Snacks23 posted...
Cursedsasuke176 posted...
Lmfao calm the hell down kid

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#63Sid_IcarusPosted 11/10/2012 10:46:36 AM
This topic is why i love gamefaqs.

Also TC is an idiot.

---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#64Sid_IcarusPosted 11/10/2012 10:47:44 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Siblingz posted...
When the hell did people start calling ults hypers? It doesn't make any sense. :/

Hyper isn't a fighting game term, people call ultras in SF ultras. The only people who would call LoL ults hypers are hippy losers that would call an apple an orange cause that's just how they call apples durrr.

Actually, most fighting games call the hypers. SF is just an exception. Maybe you should research a little before you pop off and make yourself seem stupid

As a guy who watches fighting game tournaments pretty constantly, it's either super or ultra, depending on the game. So yeah, you're pretty wrong on that end
---
#65SnarfAndSophiePosted 11/10/2012 10:52:18 AM
Sid_Icarus posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Siblingz posted...

As a guy who watches fighting game tournaments pretty constantly, it's either super or ultra, depending on the game. So yeah, you're pretty wrong on that end

Marvel: Hyper
SF: Ultra

Super is easily the least used. Marvel is also the most played and watched fighting game in America at the moment(and has been for like 12 years), so it's not strange people would call them "hypers"
---
GT: SnarfBoyWonder
Pokemon Black FC: 2064 8782 2340
#66DemonKiller007Posted 11/10/2012 10:55:28 AM
FreshSushi posted...
Cursedsasuke176 posted...
FreshSushi posted...
You mean his ult. Stop trying to make hyper a thing, sounds stupid as ****.

Lmfao calm the hell down kid. No one is trying to make it a thing, it's just what I call it.

If you have a problem, then ignore it.

Anyways, his hyper is godlike.

So you're stupid? Ok then. Oh don't take offense. That's just what I call Cursedsasuke176 HAHAHAHAHA I JUST REALIZED WHAT YOUR NAME IS HAHAHAHA.

Lol'd at this.
---
(Empty)
#67Big_Balla12Posted 11/10/2012 10:59:10 AM
Toasting in epic bread.
---
HD on a screen that small would have more clarity than real life.
- Wiiztec talking about the 3DS.
#68Sid_IcarusPosted 11/10/2012 11:02:17 AM

most played and watched fighting game in America at the moment(and has been for like 12 years)"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ok stay delusional about that. I'm gonna be here laughing at a person who's credibility managed to go even lower
---
#69Zombified_ToastPosted 11/10/2012 11:57:55 AM
This is literally the worst topic on gamefaqs.
---
stant447 - So suicide is illegal. But smoking is not? I'm allowed to passively kill myself, but not actively?
Transmutant - Just as long as you die I'm happy.
#70DefunctivePosted 11/10/2012 12:48:26 PM
10/10 lub u guise
---
LoL - Defunctive