Why isn't Kassadin used more?

#71VeeVeesPosted 11/10/2012 12:10:06 PM
SnarfAndSophie posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Siblingz posted...
When the hell did people start calling ults hypers? It doesn't make any sense. :/

Fighting game players still trying to stay relevant

Hyper isn't a fighting game term, people call ultras in SF ultras. The only people who would call LoL ults hypers are hippy losers that would call an apple an orange cause that's just how they call apples durrr.

Actually, most fighting games call the hypers. SF is just an exception. Maybe you should research a little before you pop off and make yourself seem stupid

lolwut
people pretty much use super for everything. even in marvel where the game calls it hyper combo people still use super. or in kof they use hyper drive, they still don't use hyper. who the **** uses hyper? no one, that's who.
---
Rudy sucks
#72Cursedsasuke176(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:11:10 PM
Weskerrrrrrrrr
---
Just call me Thunder
#73Cursedsasuke176(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:14:46 PM

most played and watched fighting game in America at the moment(and has been for like 12 years)"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ok stay delusional about that. I'm gonna be here laughing at a person who's credibility managed to go even lower

.....The amount of ignorance in this one post is just....staggering. The fact that you actually disagree with this post just proves that you don't know anything that you're talking about. Stay mad, son.

People that don't play fighting games shouldn't pretend they know anything about them. Just makes them look stupid.

Lmfao@ implying Marvel isn't the most popular fighting game to watch/play.

XD gamefaqs, you never surprise me.
---
Just call me Thunder
#74Sid_IcarusPosted 11/10/2012 1:24:24 PM

most played and watched fighting game in America at the moment(and has been for like 12 years)"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ok stay delusional about that. I'm gonna be here laughing at a person who's credibility managed to go even lower

.....The amount of ignorance in this one post is just....staggering. The fact that you actually disagree with this post just proves that you don't know anything that you're talking about. Stay mad, son.

People that don't play fighting games shouldn't pretend they know anything about them. Just makes them look stupid.

Lmfao@ implying Marvel isn't the most popular fighting game to watch/play.

XD gamefaqs, you never surprise me.

Which is why most fighting game tournament streams are of street fighter, and why marvel vs capcom 3 streams are so rare, right? Hell, they almost never show mvc in Wednesday night fights anymore because of the fact that it's just not that popular anymore. Doesn't help that it didn't have too amazing of a showing at EVO this year. But still, continue to prove that you're just a kid. Not like the name and the rest of your posts don't prove that already
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#75KirbixPosted 11/10/2012 1:31:54 PM
Airsoftcomeback posted...
This topic is why i love gamefaqs.

Also TC is an idiot.

This so much. God damn the tc is stupid, but thankfully the board was able to heroically salvage it.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#76JackDaniels1964Posted 11/10/2012 1:35:07 PM
put yo hanz up in da airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
---
Yeah, I'm on a drug, its called Charlie ****ing Sheen
#77VoidgolemPosted 11/10/2012 1:37:30 PM
1-6 is kinda horrible and relatively easy to capitalize for the enemy.

Bad farmer.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#78fullmetalyanalPosted 11/10/2012 1:43:06 PM
Idk i used to main him, I found no problems in lane you can usually outtrade the other laner because of the silence his q gives he has a good cc, that slow, and a good way to escape and some dps with his w even though it isn't very strong. He also has good mana sustain. But I kind of drifted away from him and found that their are other champs that can do those things somewhat better.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#79NaxochilsPosted 11/10/2012 1:43:09 PM
XcaIIion posted...
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre ****ing dead, kiddo.

everyone else was doing it... i just wanted to fit in o.o

---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#80SiblingzPosted 11/10/2012 2:48:31 PM
Guys, fighting games are dead and generally terrible.

Coming from a fighting game god I can tell you they're bad and becoming irrelevant.
---
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here