Why isn't Kassadin used more?

#91FreshSushiPosted 11/10/2012 10:49:15 PM
SnarfAndSophie posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Siblingz posted...
When the hell did people start calling ults hypers? It doesn't make any sense. :/

Fighting game players still trying to stay relevant

Hyper isn't a fighting game term, people call ultras in SF ultras. The only people who would call LoL ults hypers are hippy losers that would call an apple an orange cause that's just how they call apples durrr.

Actually, most fighting games call the hypers. SF is just an exception. Maybe you should research a little before you pop off and make yourself seem stupid

Fail. Mega fail. SUPER is the most used term in the fgc for anything that spends meter, which is another generic fighting game term (yeah, even in MvC2, it's super super super). No one says hyper regularly. Yeah, Marvel most popular, which is why the SF pots in Evo since 4 came out are always like double Mahvel's right?
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Project Eternity
#92DrPrimemasterPosted 11/10/2012 10:54:26 PM
I looked at this topic and was like, "Why does this topic have so many posts?".

I read the topic and was like "TROLLOLOLOLOL".
---
Metroids suck
#93VeeVeesPosted 11/10/2012 11:02:08 PM
FreshSushi posted...
SnarfAndSophie posted...
FreshSushi posted...
Siblingz posted...
When the hell did people start calling ults hypers? It doesn't make any sense. :/

Hyper isn't a fighting game term, people call ultras in SF ultras. The only people who would call LoL ults hypers are hippy losers that would call an apple an orange cause that's just how they call apples durrr.

Actually, most fighting games call the hypers. SF is just an exception. Maybe you should research a little before you pop off and make yourself seem stupid

Fail. Mega fail. SUPER is the most used term in the fgc for anything that spends meter, which is another generic fighting game term (yeah, even in MvC2, it's super super super). No one says hyper regularly. Yeah, Marvel most popular, which is why the SF pots in Evo since 4 came out are always like double Mahvel's right?

or how the sf4 forum on srk has like 3x the discussions and 60k more messages than mvc3.
---
Rudy sucks
#94MwarriorHieiPosted 11/11/2012 2:14:11 AM
No one says hyper regularly.

i say hyper regularly.
---
o.o
#95MxMonsterPosted 11/11/2012 2:29:45 AM
I clicked on this topic expecting near 100 posts about Kassadin and his current state

sadly disappointed
---
LoL IGN: MxMonster09
The night is dark and full of terrors.
#96WiCkEdToNyPosted 11/11/2012 2:34:51 AM
Cursedsasuke176 posted...

>Is a PC gamer

>Calls fighting games irrelevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyKoIkgVBBI

>probably thinks they are called meme arrows
---
I5-2500k | Twin Frozr II GTX 560 Ti @1000/2000/2400 | 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws | Spinpoint F3 | HAF 922 | Xonar DX | A700s GT, Steam: Ryunga PSN: xRyungax
#97HL_is_the_bestPosted 11/11/2012 2:38:16 AM
WiCkEdToNy posted...
Cursedsasuke176 posted...

>Is a PC gamer

>Calls fighting games irrelevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyKoIkgVBBI

>probably thinks they are called meme arrows and thinks he is the coolest kid for using them.

ftfy
---
''Is it possible to kill the Scout with his own balls if you handle your blast with skill?'' USTraficant