Who's fault vid round 2.

#11Badmood136Posted 11/10/2012 8:19:00 AM
That one is on Nidalee. Her map awareness is terribad to not see Rammus coming to begin with. She didn't respond to pings at all. She only came in after he had practically killed Rammus. And then she flashed INTO melee range with Darius *lolwut*.

I seriously just avoid ganking lanes with players like that.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: MW2, LoL, TF2, Halo: Reach
#12SmishhhPosted 11/10/2012 9:06:20 AM
That was infuriating to watch. Pinging and communicating is great and all, but if I'm not mistaken happyscrub didn't invent ganking top now did he? Its the most standard of plays and a huge help to your game. You should see it coming. But beside that look how incredibly far off Rammus still is when he pings. There was absolutely enough time for Nid to react to it and even throw a warning ping if she wasn't prepared to engage for whatever reason.

Even with a locked camera she would have seen him earlier than the point she reacted to him being there. It was a great time to gank and she wasted it, didn't even harass enough to save Rammus, and then over committed and died after this. Totally Nid's fault.
#13_Yag_Posted 11/10/2012 9:08:41 AM
anilEhilated posted...
Yours.

looked like your fault to me yeah.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#14Dragonfable101Posted 11/10/2012 9:13:32 AM
So much went wrong there, most of it on NId, but some of it on you.

Imma start with Nid, because she takes the brunt of the blame that lead to the failure of what would have been a perfectly fine, if hard to pull off gank.

You pinged, Nidalee should have went in.

You kept pinging as your retreated, nidalee should have went in.

When you died, Nidalee, seeing her chance, engaged, but flashed aggressively, causing her to lose the duel and give Darius the double.

On the other hand, you:

You could see, as you were powerballing in, that Nid wasn't reacting.

You flashed out too late.

And then there's the last fact that Darius is great in 2v1 Fights early, and that both of you underestimated the damage that Champion can pull off.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#15VentonPosted 11/10/2012 9:27:55 AM
I say.more rammus. Nid has almost no kill potential pre-6, especially as AD
---
Starcraft 2 - KannedTuna.820 - Masters Zerg
LoL: Kanshuna
#16NoboPosted 11/10/2012 9:33:28 AM
these threads are stupid its called solo queue for a reason cause people are stupid you can only depend on just yourself till about 1700 and even then it's sketchy. You fault for thinking Nidalee would be any good. Nidalee's fault for ignoring pings.
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih
#17TheSchrefPosted 11/10/2012 9:40:32 AM
I hate when jungles try to gank when a wave of minions is going to die to my turret, but I help anyway.
#18samuricexPosted 11/10/2012 9:47:09 AM
Nid. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Rammus should have pinged, but it was mostly Nid's fault for doing nothing.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#19GentlemenChoPosted 11/10/2012 9:59:58 AM
Both. Rammus for not pinging until already in mid-gank, and Nidalee for bad map awareness and thinking she could clean up.
---
Up you go!
#20kirbymuncherPosted 11/10/2012 10:01:55 AM
that was pretty dumb by both people

nid for all the dumb plays people mentioned, you for not giving her enough warning and for trying to gank when she'd have to walk through a line of caster minions and take a bunch of damage
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF