Who's your mid and why?

#11BiglabronPosted 11/10/2012 4:37:13 PM(edited)
Gragas, he is hard to counter besides the typical Talon/Cassiopeia. Which he can even outplay his said counters after he gets a tad bit of ap due to his very high ratios and flat % reduction of dmg from his W.

He roams well, he has an ult that allows for initiation or disengaging.

His aoe dmg is strong with .9 and 1.0 ratios that he can steal baron and kill the enemy team if they are say half health.

I've scored a baron steal and a triple kill before with a timed Q/R over the wall.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#12WyrmcraftPosted 11/10/2012 4:23:20 PM
I play Galio mid, I have a full page of MR except for the Mpen reds.

If I feel like it, I can walk into lane with like 84 mr which means I'll have 42 AP walking into lane.

It's funny to me.
---
Carpe Diem, Memento Mori
Take my hand and on dark wings we shall fly away from this corrupt place. Together we will experience the world as it was meant to be
#13Golden_MeanPosted 11/10/2012 4:24:17 PM
Fizz...like a bawss. Otherwise, Swain (like a bawss).
---
Grasp Destiny. Forfeit Humanity. - Rah Xephon
#14CascaydePosted 11/10/2012 4:27:25 PM
Ahri and Orianna. Because foxfire and ball.
---
GT: DeLaMal
#15MegeasPosted 11/10/2012 4:29:48 PM
Malzahar

Only seen one person ever get a Qss. and people don't see him enough to know what to do.
#16_HeXPosted 11/10/2012 4:33:12 PM
Lux. Always and forever my main.

Love her persona, the kit and design. I don't really feel like she has any real bad match-ups apart from Galio who is pretty much the anti-mage in the league.

Oh and.. I'M FIRIN' MAH LAZOR

Honorable mentions to Ahri, Zyra and Vladimir.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#17nyhustler208Posted 11/10/2012 4:37:31 PM
zyra, low cd's and she does LOTS of damage with her combos...

and I build her all magic pen

sorc
haunting guise
abyssal
rabbadon deathcap
GA
void staff

nobody is stopping you with this build lol
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
#18Tiberius1151Posted 11/10/2012 4:39:04 PM
malzahar lately, use to be brand.
---
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke
#19brazil00Posted 11/10/2012 4:42:21 PM
Lux, Kass and Kat
#20ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/10/2012 4:43:02 PM
if im forced to go mid (not usual but it does happen) i just go with vlad. i can play him top so i figure "i'll just play him the way i play top...only with a lil more gank minded"

i can also use morde and veigar mid. karthus is easy mode but i still manage to do poorly with it lol. and lux is always fun. hm...lets see. i used to be good with ahri...dunno what happened but i suck with her now. kennen im ok with. akali sometimes.

if i had to pick a "main" for mid it'd be veigar probably. i would say vlad but he's already my "main" for top (or well the champ i pick for top when i just want to win)
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!