Who's your mid and why?

#71FreshSushiPosted 11/11/2012 5:18:33 AM(edited)
Chogath cause when I win my lane, I like to make sure it's impossible for you to come back. Oh and it's hilarious playing completely passively against the FoTM sheep Karthuses and then all of a sudden use Q for the first time at level 6, silence, ignite R lawl where did your HP go bro? Oh and yeah I have the fish skin for Cho, it's just fitting for my name.

Morde cause I like having to outplay my opponent to win.

J4 cause I hate going top nowadays but I like playing J4.
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Project Eternity
#72robertoIIPosted 11/11/2012 9:31:58 AM
Skunkdog1 posted...
xerath

...And Veigar (Patience for this one) And Elise, and Kartus, and Ryze, and Zyra...
---
PSN: robertoII
#73WebBowserPosted 11/11/2012 9:45:20 AM
Mundo

I don't give a **** about your dumb ignite, cleaver harass all day brah. Oh, and infinite sustain post six is always fun, so is having 950 HP at level one and having a MS steroid and....
---
How does Riot keep it's balance? That I can tell you in one word!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
#74Tro77TroPosted 11/11/2012 10:00:50 AM
Katarina nowadays. Because she is Katarina. Really needs no explanation. Very few champions can shut down a Katarina who knows how to play and how to use Death Lotus properly.

Before that? The Dinger. Why? Because he is severely underrated, underestimated and easily dismissed.

Four words:
Flash Stun Grenade
Wrenches

Seriously though, his only weakness is his MS. Aside from that he is situationally unstoppable. Just need the proper comp. Have your team pretend you're player Kog'maw and everything will be okay.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207