Who is/are the hardest adc(s) to play effectively?

#11FoxxyFelineeePosted 11/10/2012 10:34:26 PM
Draven's definitely up there. To play him EFFECTIVELY, you'd have to catch axes in teamfights and under pressure.
---
I support Diablo online only, it's an MMO.
#12FreshSushiPosted 11/10/2012 10:34:44 PM
Draaavvvveeenn.

No contest.

When I time all my axes perfectly w/ constant W refreshes and clutch on the tip Es, it's like I'm God. When I don't, I feel like **** worthless.
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Project Eternity
#13Gun SagePosted 11/10/2012 10:39:54 PM
Draaaaaven for sure, the others are a lot of auto-attack or have some leeway otherwise. Draaaaven requires that you catch your axes to be really effective, otherwise he's just another autoattacker with the occasional hard poke... While all the other ADC's are similar, they have something else that makes them very powerful within their abilities. Draaaaaven does not. W has no duration, so you have to catch axes to spam it, Q has to be caught to do decent damage,

And while one would THINK that'd make you better at the others, Draaaaven doesn't really play too much like the others... Cait has traps to place intelligently and a long-ranged skillshot, Trist has a leap to think about, Graves is... well... graves... And Ez has his shift and skillshots to use. And that's just 4 examples.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#14FreshSushiPosted 11/10/2012 10:41:40 PM
If you can't catch axes with Draven you're pretty much playing a trash Corki.
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Project Eternity
#15ShurikoPosted 11/10/2012 10:42:22 PM
If you can't catch axes with Draven you're pretty much playing a trash Corki.

how the f*** is draven at all similar to corki
---
http://i.imgur.com/5WGO6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/WifNC.jpg
#16zeppelin312Posted 11/10/2012 10:44:11 PM
Easily Draven
#17SmishhhPosted 11/11/2012 12:00:41 AM
Without question Draven requires the highest skill base to be effective and also has one of if not the highest skill cap for how much past "just effective" you can go. If you're a god at positioning and timing you can juggle those axes until you kill every member of both teams and then yourself through suffocation by too much gold in your face.

Vayne probably next. Twitch also but that's because he's not very good at the moment.
#18CloudandYuffiePosted 11/11/2012 12:07:52 AM
Twitch not very good? He counters vayne quite effectively. Has one of the highest late game damage if he has a good early.

The only thing wrong with him is his mediocre Mid game but his early and late is one of the best.
---
Check out my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/RAWChiliPouch?feature=mhee
#19iXCelticXiPosted 11/11/2012 12:08:41 AM
Draven and Vayne.
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#20casperrulezPosted 11/11/2012 12:22:33 AM
AD Swain
---
ThisIsOchoa anywhere it matters
Nothing I post is relevant. Ever.