Dear supports,

#31King of CatsPosted 11/11/2012 11:27:18 AM
Dear ADC,

Learn that when I go to ward the river/dragon/tri, it's a bad time to engage the enemy.

PS: Thanks for not helping me when the jungler attacked me while warding for you, even though our lane opponents helped their jungler kill me.

This, this so much. ._.

So many times my adc is pushing the lane all the way to the enemy tower and I'm like, y'know, we're just asking to get ganked here.
I go to ward river and suddenly my ADC wants to towerdive.
---
This world is made of...
LOVE AND PEACE!
#32EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 11:30:44 AM
Enclosure posted...
EltoniaX posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
EltoniaX posted...
Slayn posted...
Dear ADC, Jungler, Mid, Top,

Please buy wards.

Regards,

Every good player in the League.

Your message is good, but adc should not buy wards. Ever.

Unless the support isn't for some reason, which should never be the case.

My IQ just dropped.

I don't think you needed any help with that.

Why should the ADC ever buy wards? If everyone is buying three wards, that's 12 ****ng wards. You don't need 16 god damn wards and the ADC has better things to spend his money on.

You missed the point. ADC doesnt need to buy wards ideally. But if you are playing an ideal match, you'd probably win regardless anyways.

No. If everyone else is buying wards ADC should not buy wards. period.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#339tailedphoenixPosted 11/11/2012 11:31:28 AM
EltoniaX posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
EltoniaX posted...
Slayn posted...

Please buy wards.

Regards,

My IQ just dropped.

Why should the ADC ever buy wards? If everyone is buying three wards, that's 12 ****ng wards. You don't need 16 god damn wards and the ADC has better things to spend his money on.

16 wards sounds good to me. You can cover every important point on the map for a few ward cycles, including the enemy jungle. With that amount of vision you could split push all three lanes with no penalty and probably get 2-3 towers, more than equaling the gold you spent on wards. Plus dragon. And maybe baron.

Every time I lane with an adc that buys occasional wards, I honor them and call them out in chat for being awesome.

Unless you are going to finish a big item with that 225 gold, then wards are always a good idea. You don't have to place them right away, and if you're that starved go last hit about 8 minions and you'll be back even.
---
patent pending
#34saucejePosted 11/11/2012 11:31:58 AM
Please buy wards. That's all.

I spam wards all the time ;-;
#35EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 11:35:48 AM(edited)
9tailedphoenix posted...
EltoniaX posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
EltoniaX posted...
Slayn posted...

Please buy wards.

Regards,

My IQ just dropped.

16 wards sounds good to me. You can cover every important point on the map for a few ward cycles, including the enemy jungle. With that amount of vision you could split push all three lanes with no penalty and probably get 2-3 towers, more than equaling the gold you spent on wards. Plus dragon. And maybe baron.

Every time I lane with an adc that buys occasional wards, I honor them and call them out in chat for being awesome.

Unless you are going to finish a big item with that 225 gold, then wards are always a good idea. You don't have to place them right away, and if you're that starved go last hit about 8 minions and you'll be back even.

ADC doesn't need to buy wards, 16 wards is excessive, and lol that you think if you have that many wards suddenly you gain the ability to split push all three lanes and get 2-3 towers and get dragon and baron. What is this pve?

Yeah that 225 gold every recall is adding up. ADC has better things to spend money on, the gold they spend is the most important gold in the entire game for the team, and if they are behind because they spent it on wards you will probably lose.
---
#36GANONDORFIVYPosted 11/11/2012 11:38:45 AM
XcZeus3469 posted...
dear adcs,

quit thinking it's all about you. That's all

THIS!!!!!
---
"I think different than you sir,and im here to stay, no matter how hard you close your eyes i'll be here" GANONDORFIVY
#37LooksLikeRainPosted 11/11/2012 11:38:56 AM
EltoniaX posted...
Slayn posted...

Please buy wards.

Regards,

Enjoy your descent. I look forward to your "elo hell" rage posts.
---
They call 'em rogues. They travel fast and alone.
#38Zero25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 11:41:28 AM
When I play ADC, the most I buy is 1(0 if the support already has it covered) ward when I go back. One of the support's roles is to give proper vision of the map. That's why I buy like 5 wards at a time when I support.
---
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 6570, 1GB
#39EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 11:42:38 AM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...
EltoniaX posted...
Slayn posted...

Please buy wards.

Regards,

Enjoy your descent. I look forward to your "elo hell" rage posts.

K

I've played for over two years, I'm currently platinum and I've always said elo hell doesn't exist, but whatever helps you sleep at night dude.
---
#40ShurikoPosted 11/11/2012 11:44:03 AM
ADC shouldn't be buying more than like one ward every now and then.

It's a waste of his farm to buy wards constantly. The only people that really need to be buying large amounts of wards are the jungler and support
---
http://i.imgur.com/5WGO6.jpg http://i.imgur.com/WifNC.jpg