Dear supports,

#41EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 12:46:48 PM
I mean I play support at 1800+ elo quite commonly and considered it my best role for quite some time, and when I play mid or top I always buy 2-3 wards on every recall but hey guess I'm just in elo heaven and about to fall to below 1200 because I believe ADC should spend their money on things other than wards.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#42SlaynPosted 11/11/2012 12:47:06 PM
EltoniaX posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
EltoniaX posted...
Slayn posted...
Dear ADC, Jungler, Mid, Top,

Please buy wards.

Regards,

Every good player in the League.

Your message is good, but adc should not buy wards. Ever.

Unless the support isn't for some reason, which should never be the case.

Enjoy your descent. I look forward to your "elo hell" rage posts.

K

I've played for over two years, I'm currently platinum and I've always said elo hell doesn't exist, but whatever helps you sleep at night dude.

Owned.

Should still buy a few wards.
#43EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 12:48:00 PM
I buy wards all the time, unless I'm playing adc and my team is buying wards as they should be.
---
#44angelwkw3Posted 11/11/2012 12:48:58 PM
AD's should buy the least amount of the wards on any team, however they should buy a couple per game. Most common time would be on the first return to base for the support and they are getting their GP10 item. Usually they may only have enough for 1 or 2 more wards after their item and this is when they should communicate to their AD to buy another ward for their lane.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#45EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 12:49:55 PM
^ I agree with this if the ADC doesn't need the red potion money
---
#469tailedphoenixPosted 11/11/2012 12:55:20 PM
EltoniaX posted...

ADC doesn't need to buy wards, 16 wards is excessive, and lol that you think if you have that many wards suddenly you gain the ability to split push all three lanes and get 2-3 towers and get dragon and baron. What is this pve?

Yeah that 225 gold every recall is adding up. ADC has better things to spend money on, the gold they spend is the most important gold in the entire game for the team, and if they are behind because they spent it on wards you will probably lose.

If you don't know how to split push all three lanes with complete vision of the map then you have bigger problems.

And we aren't talking about every recall, unless you're sitting in lane for 15-20 minutes at a time, and if you're doing that, then you must have a great cs, and then you can afford some consumables. True, if you're about to group for a major fight, that gold is better spent on an elixer, but if you're just going to be roaming around, wards are a better investment.

What it comes down to is if you're really that starved, then you need to last hit better.
---
patent pending
#47SlaynPosted 11/11/2012 12:57:57 PM
I don't know why any ADC would be buying 2-3 wards per B, you aren't constantly warding. You keep 1-2 in case something happens like dragon, baron, invading blue/red, you take a turret and want to keep pushing, you want to stay in lane but support is out of wards. Always keeps 1-2 wards. Don't always use 1-2 wards. It is that simple.
#48EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 1:05:43 PM
9tailedphoenix posted...

If you don't know how to split push all three lanes with complete vision of the map then you have bigger problems.

If you don't understand what my umbridge with your statement was actually about then I'd propose the same of you. What you are suggesting isn't even split pushing. It's farming. Because no team is gonna sit around with 5 people in the jungle while three towers are being hammered on. You know what they will do? They will have one person for every one in each lane and defend the towers and nothing gets done for either team. It's just farming.

And they have their own wards, and this is assuming that they aren't clearing your aggressive wards constantly with an oracles.
---
#49RihawfPosted 11/11/2012 1:12:23 PM
I think the AD carry could buy at least 2 wards early on.
That's when supports need GP10 ASAP
After getting items, carry shouldn't buy any wards.
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#50Gun SagePosted 11/11/2012 1:45:12 PM
I'd say maybe 2 wards per 10 minutes the game goes on. 2 wards for the first GP10 for your support, and then more as the game goes on later and gold flow is higher.

50 minute game? 10 wards for the ADC probably.

2 the first 10 minutes (as stated), then about 8 in the final half or so.
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!