Dear supports,

#61Suffer_NotPosted 11/11/2012 2:32:43 PM
Okay, and? I'm not saying supports shouldn't buy the majority of wards, but sometimes it's nice when your teammates do as well.

My point is that in tournament games, Supports tend to just buy wards. Junglers get the aura items like Aegis and Reverie so that the support can be a ward bot, unless the team is ahead.

I wish that were not the case, but it doesn't support your point at all.
#62WayavasPosted 11/11/2012 2:33:43 PM
I will buy wards when u stop picking Graves
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#63Unbridled9Posted 11/11/2012 2:43:39 PM
Dear other players.

While knowing where the enemy is is nice, learn to be able to be actually good players and capable of holding off if you get in trouble instead of being a bunch of mewling kittens because I didn't put down wards. They are an assist, not a necessity.

Also, if we get into a fight and an enemy goes right for me, at least TRY to protect me instead of farming gold!
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#64Absolute__Zer0Posted 11/11/2012 2:49:07 PM
I actually buy wards on all roles. Yes, including ADC. Why? Because supports don't make a lot of gold, so rather than harp on the person who decided to buy Philo on his first back instead of five wards, I use my massive pool of gold to buy a BF sword AND two wards, because why not? A ward is only three creeps to me and the payoff of being able to farm without fear is worth that gold.
#65EltoniaXPosted 11/11/2012 2:50:05 PM
If you get a BFS and 2 wards on your first back, I think there is something seriously wrong with the enemy team.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#66Zero25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 2:51:48 PM
Unbridled9 posted...
Dear other players.

While knowing where the enemy is is nice, learn to be able to be actually good players and capable of holding off if you get in trouble instead of being a bunch of mewling kittens because I didn't put down wards. They are an assist, not a necessity.

Also, if we get into a fight and an enemy goes right for me, at least TRY to protect me instead of farming gold!

Wards are a necessity. Going past the river without wards is like playing blindfolded.
---
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 6570, 1GB
#67SlaynPosted 11/11/2012 2:52:55 PM
Zero25 posted...
Unbridled9 posted...
Dear other players.

Wards are a necessity. Going past the river without wards is like playing blindfolded.

What if I like blindfolds?
#68Unbridled9Posted 11/11/2012 3:00:07 PM
I'm not saying that going past the river without wards is the best idea, but I would MUCH rather see a team of players who are actually solid at their character and can fight without the need for wards than a team that cannot function without them.

Wards are a bonus, not a necessity for victory.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#69Zero25(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 3:41:23 PM
Unbridled9 posted...
I'm not saying that going past the river without wards is the best idea, but I would MUCH rather see a team of players who are actually solid at their character and can fight without the need for wards than a team that cannot function without them.

Wards are a bonus, not a necessity for victory.

A very big bonus. You're basically paying a mere 75 gold so that you won't die for walking into a bush. Wards aren't really going to do much in a team fight when everyone can clearly see everyone else but it helps to prevent a lone straggler from getting jumped.
---
Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz | Biostar A870U3 | PNY Optima 8GB DDR3 1333 | Corsair CX430 | Radeon HD 6570, 1GB
#70ophanseraph123Posted 11/11/2012 5:35:03 PM
Ryu2047 posted...
Dear ADC,

Learn that when I go to ward the river/dragon/tri, it's a bad time to engage the enemy.

PS: Thanks for not helping me when the jungler attacked me while warding for you, even though our lane opponents helped their jungler kill me.

This.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".