Your biggest pet peeve that teammates do in this game

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your biggest pet peeve that teammates do in this game

User Info: CptMellow

CptMellow
4 years ago#1
Other than the obvious feeding or trolling, what do teammates do that REALLY bothers you?

For me, it's when I'm jungling and people are taking my jungle camps. I'm taking golems and suddenly mid goes and takes my wraiths. If we were level 18 and it was late game I wouldn't care, but we were level 5. Like f*** man I need my jungle.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Viewtiful_Justin/Understand-Panda.jpg

User Info: omisfly

omisfly
4 years ago#2
Doesn't call their mias

On

a

Consistent basis
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbe0qtReQd1r6ib8g.gif

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#3
When we have a large advantage, but my team insists on throwing it away constantly due to seperation, overextension, and bad positioning.

ADCs that claim that we didn't protect them when they Valkyried into the middle of the enemy team.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Melvinrules

Melvinrules
4 years ago#4
Use the wrong ping.. They use the warning ping for when they want to go, and the blue ping for when they want you to go back.. Then rage when they or you die..

Or simply don't listen to me...

We're around baron, no wards at all we know that they are in the area I say "Don't do baron".. One of them then starts to attack the baron... so the rest join in.. ACE....

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
4 years ago#5
Enemy gets first blood

"gg"
They call 'em rogues. They travel fast and alone.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 years ago#6
Earthbound360 posted...
When we have a large advantage, but my team insists on throwing it away constantly due to seperation, overextension, and bad positioning.

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
4 years ago#7
Indecisive teammates drive me absolutely insane. The teammates that run back and forth during a fight and can't decide if they should get involved. Then when we lose the 4v5 because they wouldn't fight, they get caught trying to get back to base and die anyway.

User Info: Hyooz

Hyooz
4 years ago#8
General cowardice/never knowing when to commit. When the rest of the team is fighting, yes, AD, you should be autoattacking someone. Don't keep dancing around on the edges of the fight waiting for... lord knows what and watch us get ripped to shreds because we're missing a good chunk of our damage.
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

User Info: raytrix1

raytrix1
4 years ago#9
AD that blames his support.

People spouting REPORT when someone loses his lane.

User Info: BerserkFGriffth

BerserkFGriffth
4 years ago#10
From: CptMellow | #001
Other than the obvious feeding or trolling, what do teammates do that REALLY bothers you?

For me, it's when I'm jungling and people are taking my jungle camps. I'm taking golems and suddenly mid goes and takes my wraiths. If we were level 18 and it was late game I wouldn't care, but we were level 5. Like f*** man I need my jungle.


wraiths are for mid
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Your biggest pet peeve that teammates do in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived