Your biggest pet peeve that teammates do in this game

#31CrystalluxPosted 11/11/2012 3:31:01 PM
Running away after being revived by Yorick's ult, and going up against a lane counter in blind pick.
One of my worst experiences in blind was when I was playing as Nasus against Pantheon and Garen after my TF lane partner fed them a few kills.
#32_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 11/11/2012 3:32:43 PM
say cs or say creeps.
It's minions and last hits.
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#33_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 11/11/2012 3:32:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34Shiny_TyranitarPosted 11/11/2012 3:33:49 PM
We're around baron, no wards at all we know that they are in the area I say "Don't do baron".. One of them then starts to attack the baron... so the rest join in.. ACE....

This so much.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SIWvP.jpg
#35dennis941012Posted 11/11/2012 3:35:04 PM
Useless jungler killing wraith as I get tower dived by multiple enemy team
or
When I am getting camped the **** out useless teammate does nothing to help or take advantage of absence of jungler
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
My favorite person on the board--->http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#36ExalxPosted 11/11/2012 4:59:23 PM
Biglabron posted...
Exalx posted...
When someone spends the entire game using a single player as a scapegoat for everything that goes wrong/stupid that they do.

Caitlyn charges into enemy team for a 1 vs 3. Poppy is tower hugging and waiting for the rest of the team to show up.

"Omfg noob poppy! Why you didn't help?!"
"All: Report poppy noob!"

In this situation poppy could have done a ton honestly, her ult? you know what it does right?

In which you make the mistake of assuming her ult is up.
If you're relying on Poppy's ult to take them out, which do you wait for?
The AD Carry to charge into the fight? Or the Poppy?
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#37RzulPosted 11/11/2012 6:01:44 PM
Teammates leaving lane to go for kills elsewhere and leaving their turret wide open for destruction, most of the time failing the gank and losing the turret. Happens constantly ugh.

The other day in 5s a Master Yi was doing fine on top winning trades and up by two kills, decided to go into the enemy jungle to get Skarner (didn't ward -.-) and promptly got gutted by Darius, Skarner and Cassiopia. We lose both turrets on top and the enemy team gets a huge lead on us.
---
3DS FC: 4038-6009-6930 PSN: Rzul96xsEED
Midnight Knights Kid Icarus: Uprising branch Co-Leader with SonicRecords and Ultima
#38shackobrahPosted 11/11/2012 6:03:44 PM
omisfly posted...
Doesn't call their mias

On

a

Consistent basis

Ok well, if they are leaving lanes on a constant basis shouldn't you get it after a certain point? Since they are not in lane, and they have ganked previously... they may be coming for you again.

When people leave lanes to buy, or go farm camps they may lose their opponent, in a perfect world yes call it out, but typing is time and you don't have a headset on. More map awareness more call outs sir.
---
Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
#39HabnotPosted 11/11/2012 6:17:19 PM
"Stop focusing tanks."

lol
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#40themagicpainmanPosted 11/11/2012 6:38:51 PM
*****ing at the team about warding.

Haven't bought wards all game.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW