Nasus is picked, you're top, you have 1 pick to completely shut him down/get fed

#31HyperTailsManPosted 11/12/2012 11:05:54 AM
Gangplank.

Specifically, Bankplank. As there's absolutely no risk to you. Just last hit with YOUR Q and you'll scale just as hard. While also being able to support your team across the map with your Ult.
---
Just call me HTM
#32SlaynPosted 11/12/2012 11:09:30 AM
Doc_Hellraiser posted...
Slayn posted...
Jax. I won't bother pushing Nasus out of lane I will just also scale very highly.

And you'll lose. Jax vs Nasus is a win for Nasus even if you try to murder him. Wither is too good at neutering jax's DPS (just like Malphite's E is) and will effectively stop you from murdering his carries when team-fights come around. Jax's E doesn't block Nasus's Q (found about that the hard way unfortunately) or his ult (but it does reduce the damage obviously), so he can 1v1 you post-6. You get whacked with Q for a ton of damage, deal not a whole lot to him as he withers you and has glacial (or at least a chainmail) oh and he ults for more damage also getting more HP. Did I mention he has sustain which does apply when he uses Q?

The only way you could win this is if the nasus is dumb and you manage to get a kill very early and snowball.

Wow Nasus must have carried you to 2500 elo if you're this good.
#33kirbymuncherPosted 11/12/2012 11:16:03 AM
yorick of course
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF