• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I have yet to figure out how they work... I have over 50 teamwork points and no ribbon. Also i have 25+ in honorable opponent and helpful. Is there something im supposed to do?
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
3 years ago#2
IIRC it's not the amount you have, but how much the ones you received are worth. If someone gives you a honor, and rarely does so, then that honor point is worth more than someone who hands out honor like candy.
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
3 years ago#3
It's based on the ratio of players met to honor received, so if you consistently get honor you'll eventually get the ribbon. Actively trying to "farm" them isn't going to work.
"A world without children... future generations will thank us!" ~ Stan Smith
3 years ago#4
I got my teamwork ribbon after 14-15 honour points - it makes everyone who asks how many I needed furious :-)
3 years ago#5
i never ask for it. ive just gotten it over time. hmm. i guess ill get it someday xD ty for the help
Official Shiny Flygon of the Pokemon Black and White 2 Boards.
3 years ago#6
Ribbons work pretty well with pure AD, so stack Bloodthirsters, and a GA is a good idea as well, Last Whisper if they are armor heavy.
3 years ago#7
I've given up on ribbons. Mostly play 4-5 man premades, so I get maybe one point every 2-3 matches, and I'm always quite in all chat, which means no honour either.
3 years ago#8
I initially has the teamwork ribbon after about a week of playing. Then I got the mentor ribbon and have had that one since. It's cool, because mine is the only one I've seen.
GT- longhairedjew03
3 years ago#9
It's so weird.... I got my honorable opponent ribbon after 3 games that gave me 3 honor each . Even though recently I've been getting a teamwork about each game, I still only have the honorable opponent one.
Never give up.
Never surrender.
3 years ago#10
I have 48 points in honorable opponent and i have the ribbon, but i have 99 in teamwork and no ribbon
I'm sad :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived