Vote the worst Champion out of all.

#41MlREFOXPosted 11/12/2012 10:35:22 AM
Sorry Gujin, it has been a long time since I have been low enough elo that people still think he is good.

But I didn't get to watch watch the World Championships to see all the dominant Yis, so you are right, I've never seen a good one.
#42ShinMegamiLoukaPosted 11/12/2012 10:44:02 AM
LoL karma is too underapreciated she is awesome though most ppl cant play her right!
#43GujinKamiPosted 11/12/2012 10:45:49 AM
Sorry Gujin, it has been a long time since I have been low enough elo that people still think he is good.

But I didn't get to watch watch the World Championships to see all the dominant Yis, so you are right, I've never seen a good one.

Now you're just being rude.

I'm not saying he's the best or amazing, but to say he's bad is barbaric.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif
#44ShinMegamiLoukaPosted 11/12/2012 10:48:25 AM
guyz face it there are alwyas gonne be nooby legends in the lol community Like:
Yi is op
Trynda is op
Karma is useless
#45RihawfPosted 11/12/2012 10:59:29 AM
MlREFOX posted...

Yeah, I agree.
Half of the cast sucks because they haven't been used on the Championships!
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#46OktenkoPosted 11/12/2012 11:07:57 AM
Okay, Karma doesn't suck. Neither does Caitlyn (she is a bit underpowered atm but I wouldn't call her one of the worst champs). Have any of you considered Evelynn? After her rework, her stealth is now useless (sure you can get by wards but you're visible if an enemy champ is within half a screen of you) and her abilities don't do anything.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs. A place where 10 year olds compete to see who has a pole shoved the farthest up his ass. Then there is us who are rational...
#47thisisboris2Posted 11/12/2012 11:09:17 AM
Oktenko posted...
Okay, Karma doesn't suck. Neither does Caitlyn (she is a bit underpowered atm but I wouldn't call her one of the worst champs). Have any of you considered Evelynn? After her rework, her stealth is now useless (sure you can get by wards but you're visible if an enemy champ is within half a screen of you) and her abilities don't do anything.

lol
---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST
#48MlREFOXPosted 11/12/2012 11:09:47 AM
Rihawf posted...
MlREFOX posted...

Yeah, I agree.
Half of the cast sucks because they haven't been used on the Championships!

I was being a bit sarcastic because tournament use isn't always dispositive proof, but it probably means something that in the last year, even Karma saw more tourney play than Yi.
#49MlREFOXPosted 11/12/2012 11:12:58 AM
Oktenko posted...

Except that Eve is really good. We will see how bad the DFG nerf hurts her.

Since you brought up the reworks, though, Twitch remains pretty low tier.
#50Q-XPosted 11/12/2012 11:14:22 AM
i don't get people who think trundle is useless

i mean nobody plays him, but he's not even one of those champions that looks useless but has cool tricks or whatever that makes him better than he looks. if you even read over his skills quickly you can tell he's strong.

and he doesn't even have a low winrate like karma or syndra or elise

i don't understand