What are the standard builds for these champions?

#1dennis941012Posted 11/12/2012 9:40:01 AM
Trying to master couple of top&Jungle

Darius
Jayce
Kayle

Jungle
Chogath
Hecarim
Olaf
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
My favorite person on the board--->http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#2ffzmanPosted 11/12/2012 9:57:13 AM
Jungle Cho

Boots + pots > Philo + HoG > Aegis is your core, after that it's situational. Some good suggestions are abyssal, wit's end, and frozen heart, but Cho can honestly make use of pretty much anything. Lead with silence when possible when you gank. Skill order is R>E>W>Q with a E>Q>E>W start.
---
What if I want extraordinary?
#3RoyMaster4Posted 11/12/2012 9:58:18 AM
Only one I can really answer is Olaf. Every jungler can use Wriggles and Boots of Mobility... the rest for Olaf consists of Spirit Visage, Frozen Mallet, Warmogs, and Atmas, though I usually sub out one of them for something depending on how the game is going.

I believe Cho can use Abyssal, Rylais, and Frozen Heart.
---
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059
#4DiplomacySCPosted 11/12/2012 10:05:20 AM(edited)
Jungle Olaf:

Standard is QWQE, R>E>Q>W

I'll take E level 2 if I'm doing smiteless blue->red steal because it clears faster and helps me duel enemy jungler if needed.

Boots3->Philo+HoG->Glacial

After this core, itemization can change a bit depending (e.g. you'll want a FoN or something if the AP is fed or they have 2+ AP), but the standard full build I go for is:

Mercs+Shurelya's+Randuin's+Frozen Heart+Warmog's+Guardian Angel

40% CDR, lots of Armor and health, some MR, Shurelya's and Randuin's active to stick to enemy carries along with Ghost+Ult... 40% CDR is really amazing on Olaf because you can chain axe and E constantly, you don't even really have time to autoattack.
#5DiplomacySCPosted 11/12/2012 10:04:16 AM
Top Kayle:
R>Q>E>W

Boots3->Doransx2+Vamp->IE->PD->BT->BC/LW->QSS

Basically, standard AD Carry build. BC is good if your botlane AD is doing well because they'll have a LW and BC will increase their damage.