who is the best support in your opinion as of right now

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who is the best support in your opinion as of right now

User Info: DEATHGOD_XIII

DEATHGOD_XIII
4 years ago#1
I like playing as TARIC muhahahhahahaha
GT- BxA Sabertooth "I am nearly a god. No, wait. I am a god!"---Igniz

User Info: xDarknezzx

xDarknezzx
4 years ago#2
blitzcrank still the best

User Info: Sword_Slasher

Sword_Slasher
4 years ago#3
I've gotta say blitz.
bricks on bricks on bricks
http://imageshack.us/a/img528/6297/47282083.png

User Info: RoyMaster4

RoyMaster4
4 years ago#4
Lulu. Does everything you could want in a support. Useful in pretty much any situation. Only downside is that she isn't a tank.
If you absolutely need a tank, then my choice is Taric.

Blitz would be good if it wasn't so easy for the enemy tank to get between you and the other team. Ali is alright, but not as good as the above.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023511833
Pokemon White FC: 1420-6147-6059

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#5
Ganna have to say taric.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire

User Info: MishimaBlood

MishimaBlood
4 years ago#6
Sona or Lulu for winning teamfights, Blitz or Ali for winning lane. If I had to choose my support id go for Lulu

User Info: SpinAsbel

SpinAsbel
4 years ago#7
How come Janna's not seeing much play? The only thing that got nerfed was AP ratios.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the monkey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJiIkRwS8Wc

User Info: SoIldSnlvy

SoIldSnlvy
4 years ago#8
Taric
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#9
SpinAsbel posted...
How come Janna's not seeing much play? The only thing that got nerfed was AP ratios.


Jannas still good but takes more skill then other supports.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#10
SpinAsbel posted...
How come Janna's not seeing much play? The only thing that got nerfed was AP ratios.


And her ult knockback
And her nado knockup
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who is the best support in your opinion as of right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived