who is the best support in your opinion as of right now

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who is the best support in your opinion as of right now
4 years ago#21
Still Janna
doesn't lose to any other support
can't be ignored in teamfight
peel exceptionally well
global MS boost
free bf sword
slow, knock up, knock off, shield
Stops push
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
My favorite person on the board--->http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
4 years ago#22
It depends on if I'm picking before their bot lane is selected, or after. (And assuming Blitz and Ali are both banned).

If I'm picking before I know what it is, Taric is good all-purpose. If it's a sustain lane, Leona. If it's a kill lane, then Janna/Lulu for disengage/poke, or Morgana to block CC and poke. If it's a poke lane, then probably still Janna/Lulu. I have my highest winrate on those supports currently.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
4 years ago#23
Taric is, in my opinion, the support who is most effective overall. Other than that, Leona is the anti-sustain lane and Janna is the anti-engage support.
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
4 years ago#24
dennis941012 posted...
Still Janna
doesn't lose to any other support
can't be ignored in teamfight
peel exceptionally well
global MS boost
free bf sword
slow, knock up, knock off, shield
Stops push


1. Massively loses to poke happy supports. No sustain, shield is easy to remove.
2. You can't ignore Alistar and Leona more.
3. Alistar and Leona peel better.
4. Fair point
5. Removable. Sona gets rid of that with 1 blue combo.
6. Nerf city. All very weak now.
7. Not that substantial of a benefit.

Janna is heavily outclassed right now.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who is the best support in your opinion as of right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived