End of Season 2 Patch Notes

#21anilEhilatedPosted 11/12/2012 11:28:11 AM
Ziggs buff is tiny but every little bit helps. I kinda intend to main him in S3.
---
For who could ever...?
#22the_rowanPosted 11/12/2012 11:31:46 AM
The notes don't say that Hextech Sweeper is exclusive to any maps. I assume that's just an oversight? (Don't play PBE.)
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#23iMillatime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:31:53 AM
supershadonic posted...
Wow where is the so many changes they've talked about....

The Jungler changes

The Items like Blackcleaver, Manamune, Arch Angel's staff change etc... I want my new manamune :(

mariokirbyfox posted...
So where are all the new items and changed items?

These changes will likely come over the course of 1 or 2 months, all through out pre season. item changes and jungle changes will probably happen at the same time within a month or two, and then continue to be altered until season 3 officially begins.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#24Herostratus_Posted 11/12/2012 11:33:03 AM
Thank God. WHAT TOOK SO LONG?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#25mariokirbyfoxPosted 11/12/2012 11:36:00 AM
So when does Season 3 officially begin then? Im so pumped for the new items, i thought they were coming very soon ( like I thought they would be in this patch) and Im gonna be really bummed if I have to wait a long time.
---
My old signature was deemed offensive to politicians. Now Ill just be offensive to hamsters. Stupid lazy hamsters.
#26XelltrixPosted 11/12/2012 11:39:09 AM
Lux

Final Spark visual effects no longer appear at the wrong angle if aimed beyond the edge of the map

Oh god, I knew I wasn't screwing it up myself on Proving Ground. lol kept trying to shoot someone in their base and it would fire down instead. D:
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#27Luigi87Posted 11/12/2012 11:39:29 AM
Hmm, so the 100 range increase on Irelia's ult didn't make the patch then.
---
If at first you don't succeed, a chicken ate your hamster!
#28iMillatime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 11:41:23 AM
mariokirbyfox posted...
So when does Season 3 officially begin then? Im so pumped for the new items, i thought they were coming very soon ( like I thought they would be in this patch) and Im gonna be really bummed if I have to wait a long time.

Preseason begins the second this patch goes live, item changes and jungle changes will be in one of the two following patches, and the season will start about a month or so after those huge changes go live and settle down. The end of preseason and the official start of Season 3 will likely be in late December or early January. item and jungle changes will likely be in early december.

Those are all estimates by the way, not facts. none of us know for sure, but just by analyzing past situations and the information they are releasing, these estimates seem appropriate. As always, i could be wrong.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#29FreshSushiPosted 11/12/2012 11:53:54 AM
Worthless patch, call me when you're implementing new jungle/new items.
---
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Dark Souls 2
#30GujinKamiPosted 11/12/2012 11:59:50 AM
Ignite is now only castable on enemy champions

Boo...
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/23kzK.gif http://i.imgur.com/EsyAt.gif