Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

User Info: Lord_Fork

Lord_Fork
4 years ago#41
Here's a story.

I played intermediate bots while below level 20, and kept on losing because my teammates were not speaking English, and then I went to tell this board that intermediate bots are harder than half the playerbase, then this board said "lol intermediate bots ****ing suck, you need to AI abuse, they have like 100 elo" and I thought that was a load of bull**** but no one believed me.
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight

User Info: stascakbw07

stascakbw07
4 years ago#42
Would play top or bottom only, because I wasn't comfortable being in a solo lane because I didn't want to get blamed for losing my lane.

Would always play Nasus and always build his Riot suggested items...

Now I look back and am ashamed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!

User Info: Chispo_9

Chispo_9
4 years ago#43
Thought smite damaged champs.

Didn't use QWER because it confused me. Would cast abilities by clicking them.

User Info: Vascela

Vascela
4 years ago#44
Playing since Olaf

Never wanted to teamfight. Always ran to a different lane because enemies would always kill me.

Smite wouldn't kill champions no matter how hard I clicked. Twitch and Warwick always seemed to kill me 10x per game.

Built items that looked cool over their practical use (Buy ALL THE MALADIES on Fiddlesticks).

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#45
Ariavoltage posted...
Why won't smite work on that annie!!!!!! OTL oh the shame...
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier

User Info: ZurrCat

ZurrCat
4 years ago#46
My first game ever, I went 0/17/4. Against bots. Before co-op was even a thing. And I didn't buy items.
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist

User Info: LaqOfInterest

LaqOfInterest
4 years ago#47
I thought "bush-stealth" and "invisible-stealth" were the same thing, so, when I was supporting one of my more experienced friends, I bought a pink ward and placed it right between the two botlane bushes, thinking I could see into both.

Also, five Vamp Scepters on Annie because "Lifesteal" sounded cool and within her MO.
"trolls" - SwiftToadz
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda

User Info: MagiaIce

MagiaIce
4 years ago#48
Built madred's on Morde and though Sion sucked because I didn't like his playstyle a year ago.
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#49
Yi was incredibly OP and in every game
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier

User Info: deadlyaces777

deadlyaces777
4 years ago#50
waited to level up skills till I was level 4 or 5 every time. Meaning I had level up points sitting there for a long time. I thought they would stack better if I waited to use them later.

Took a malphite mid and singed mid, I know it could work, but using them mid against an ashe or cait wasn't smart. Esp. When I only stacked health over armor or damage.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived