Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

#41bast999Posted 11/12/2012 1:54:08 PM
Here's a story.

I played intermediate bots while below level 20, and kept on losing because my teammates were not speaking English, and then I went to tell this board that intermediate bots are harder than half the playerbase, then this board said "lol intermediate bots ****ing suck, you need to AI abuse, they have like 100 elo" and I thought that was a load of bull**** but no one believed me.
---
Japan is where points go to die - edgeknight
#42stascakbw07Posted 11/12/2012 1:56:31 PM
Would play top or bottom only, because I wasn't comfortable being in a solo lane because I didn't want to get blamed for losing my lane.

Would always play Nasus and always build his Riot suggested items...

Now I look back and am ashamed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!
#43Chispo_9Posted 11/12/2012 2:06:00 PM
Thought smite damaged champs.

Didn't use QWER because it confused me. Would cast abilities by clicking them.
#44VascelaPosted 11/12/2012 2:10:28 PM
Playing since Olaf

Never wanted to teamfight. Always ran to a different lane because enemies would always kill me.

Smite wouldn't kill champions no matter how hard I clicked. Twitch and Warwick always seemed to kill me 10x per game.

Built items that looked cool over their practical use (Buy ALL THE MALADIES on Fiddlesticks).
#45mantana888Posted 11/12/2012 2:13:32 PM
Ariavoltage posted...
Why won't smite work on that annie!!!!!! OTL oh the shame...

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier
#46ZurrCatPosted 11/12/2012 2:16:43 PM
My first game ever, I went 0/17/4. Against bots. Before co-op was even a thing. And I didn't buy items.
---
A sour note is produced. It's the one Agitation plays to make its audience squirm.
LoL IGN: Tropical Florist
#47LaqOfInterestPosted 11/12/2012 2:21:50 PM
I thought "bush-stealth" and "invisible-stealth" were the same thing, so, when I was supporting one of my more experienced friends, I bought a pink ward and placed it right between the two botlane bushes, thinking I could see into both.

Also, five Vamp Scepters on Annie because "Lifesteal" sounded cool and within her MO.
---
"trolls" - SwiftToadz
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#48MagiaIcePosted 11/12/2012 2:25:09 PM
Built madred's on Morde and though Sion sucked because I didn't like his playstyle a year ago.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
#49mantana888Posted 11/12/2012 2:26:34 PM
Yi was incredibly OP and in every game
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier
#50deadlyaces777Posted 11/12/2012 2:38:14 PM
waited to level up skills till I was level 4 or 5 every time. Meaning I had level up points sitting there for a long time. I thought they would stack better if I waited to use them later.

Took a malphite mid and singed mid, I know it could work, but using them mid against an ashe or cait wasn't smart. Esp. When I only stacked health over armor or damage.