Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.
3 years ago#51
Played since Open Beta (UFO Corki and all)

I built Starks and Nashor's tooth on everyone, and started more games than not with Health Bead and Fairy Charm (because you could start with both, yo)

Also Corki Top.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
3 years ago#52
"Leviathan, that sounds cool."
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
3 years ago#53
thinking master yi was a great champion for the longest time
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
3 years ago#54
I would set new standards for aggressive play styles, I would dive turrets at level one and then wonder why I died
3 years ago#55
I bought the recommended items
If you wanna see how smart you are Click here
3 years ago#56
laned with shaco
3 years ago#57
I got smite mixed up with exhaust one game and for a game and a half i was trying to smite champions. I was raging like "WHY ISNT THIS WORKING?" then i realized i was an idiot
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
3 years ago#58
Manually pressed the skill buttons. Didn't buy items. Ap urgot. Not smart cast. Etc.
Falcons record 4-0
3 years ago#59
I would play support and always CS the ADC and wonder why is the ADC mad at me I need money too so I would kill as much as I could and overextend push while being highly aggressive to the enemy leading me to die many many times.

I didn't even know about Last hitting minions.

No idea what Blue or Red buff did....
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
3 years ago#60
To this day I don't always read champion skills all the way through.

I didn't know Akali's Q detonation returned energy for a very, very long time.
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived