Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.
3 years ago#61
First game I picked teleport and smite. I thought smite was a nuke and tried to use it the whole game on cham$pions. I thought tele worked like flash. The good old time were ashe was #1 mid..
---
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil
3 years ago#62
I used to write down how I'm supposed to level up my abilities on a piece of paper, in the format that mobafire has them, xD.
---
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg
3 years ago#63
I used to write down how I'm supposed to level up my abilities on a piece of paper, in the format that mobafire has them, xD.From: pinkpantherfan5 | #007
RedZaraki posted...
Saved all my IP from level 20 to 25 to buy Nocturne because I thought he looked awesome. Never play him anymore.

Im not the only one?

Same here btw.
---
3 years ago#64
Went Ashe mid when it was a thing. Vlad was just released and meta was slowly switching to AP mid. He pools every single one of my Arrows and Xin comes out of nowhere and 1 shots me. These were terrible times gentlemen.
---
0% Class
100% A**
3 years ago#65
dennis941012 posted...
WHY CAN I NOT SMITE DEM CHAMPIONS!?

---
R.I.P. - OS3874XVC : 10/12/2012 - 10/14/2012
Your lifespan was short, yet you got us the best of our PC gaming needs.
3 years ago#66
First jungling attempt probably is relevant for everyone. Died to jungle creeps a couple times, starting falling behind in gold and levels super hard till I couldn't even contribute to a fight if I wanted to gank.

Also based on some terrible guide I found before I knew how to look for real ones I was getting mejai's soulstealer and all kinds of garbage on Soraka.
3 years ago#67
Started on Darius patch

would always go Lux top (and would win up there too <_<)

Not really embarassing but funny and unusual nonetheless.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
3 years ago#68
Never started out buying something i mean like i would always go straight bt insteadof buying a bt or a vamp scepter so i was like yeah super power up
---
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence
3 years ago#69
Oh I also thought that Items were cheaper if you bought them all at once, instead of buying parts of them.
---
3 years ago#70
deadlyaces777 posted...
waited to level up skills till I was level 4 or 5 every time. Meaning I had level up points sitting there for a long time. I thought they would stack better if I waited to use them later.

Took a malphite mid and singed mid, I know it could work, but using them mid against an ashe or cait wasn't smart. Esp. When I only stacked health over armor or damage.

You do realise the meta changed because malph and other bruisers were destroying the mid adc right?

On a side note the rioter vs intermediate bots to promote the new coop vs ai difficulty was priceless.
---
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived