Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.
3 years ago#71
Saved all my IP from about lvs 1-15 to buy nocturne.

I still main him.

As mistakes go, my worst mistake was when nocturne was free in my very first game ever. I thought jungling was cool, and so I started wraiths, no pots, no items at all.

Died to wraiths.

Died to wraiths.

Died to wraiths.

AFK'D.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
3 years ago#72
built attack speed ryze.
---
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
3 years ago#73
My 1st game was with singed, and it was something like 23/0/1 beginner bots...lol, after dying about 18 times the team started to get mad telling me to stop feeding the bots. I had no map awareness at all, they would tell me to go bot and I remember saying what's bot. Once my bro's gf and friend started to play with me, I started to do a lot better. But that 1st game was just so bad.
3 years ago#74
i wet my bed till i was in second gra.......wait no wrong topic.

*memory erase beam*
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
3 years ago#75
I meant 0kills/23deaths/1assist.
3 years ago#76
I don't have embarrassing stories 'cause I came from Hon, so I knew what was up. First game with Amumu, 16-2, so I had the game in a bag.
3 years ago#77
I built AP urgot :(((((
---
Oh well, found out how...
3 years ago#78
Played when Diana came out

I used my abilities and spells with the mouse

I thought u cud have only one kind of each item (only one armor, one weapon, one shield, etc.)

I thought yi was OP and only the pros used him

Tried to smite enemy champions
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
3 years ago#79
I started not to long ago.

My first Character was Katarina, I played another (free) character my first week, but I cannot for the life of me recall who it was. This was before Kat got her newer abilities, W was not an AOE attack. Everyone kept telling me to go AD, no one informed me to buy boots.

After a week or two of wondering why I kept going 4/20/10 (usual score) I finally looked up guides on her build. Finally was doing good, was the the star player almost every game, a week after this they changed Kat's abilities. I have not been able to get good with her sense... Her bouncing blades' physics is totally different.
3 years ago#80
I feel kinda old (so to speak)... I've been playing since.... Jarvan, I think it was. Which was so long ago that I can't remember anything that I did back then...
---
Welcome to GameFAQs. A place where 10 year olds compete to see who has a pole shoved the farthest up his ass. Then there is us who are rational...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived