Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

#81The_WeegeePosted 11/12/2012 6:41:56 PM
I feel kinda old (so to speak)... I've been playing since.... Jarvan, I think it was. Which was so long ago that I can't remember anything that I did back then...

Oh hey, me, too!

I remember stacking SotD on Annie in almost every game. >___>
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
#82GForceDragonPosted 11/12/2012 6:42:23 PM
Oktenko posted...
I feel kinda old (so to speak)... I've been playing since.... Jarvan, I think it was. Which was so long ago that I can't remember anything that I did back then...

>Jarvan
>old
pick one.
---
"I remember one time I had like three bloodthirsters and R'd a Tryndamere for half his life.
He didn't ult." - Voidgolem
#83SkyzPosted 11/12/2012 6:45:54 PM
Didn't buy items at all until level 7.

Summoner.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#84vermillion719Posted 11/12/2012 7:08:34 PM
I remember building Ionic Spark on Tristana all the time because I thought the passive was awesome and OP.
---
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
#85XEvent-HorizonXPosted 11/12/2012 8:37:03 PM
I joined a vanilla normals game back when I was level 3.

The enemy took our turret.

I tried to leave the game and drop into another, but then I got tangled in a mess of error messages.
---
Signatures are for the weak.
#86brokencandlePosted 11/12/2012 8:40:27 PM
Didn't know what bushes were and thought it was some enemy skill that made them disappear or teleport. I soon realized that theres no way every champion could have that ability so I face checked the bush to find garen. And yes I was teemo. He was free that week and I had no champions yet. Also he's cute.
---
Mitto tibi navem prora puppique carentem.
#87Suri_DodolaPosted 11/12/2012 8:41:57 PM
Didn't like Zilean so I spent a couple of minutes at fountain trying to change champs.
---
"If you don't cry, it isn't love. If you don't cry, then you just don't feel it deep enough."
#88TriviumQC2Posted 11/12/2012 8:49:31 PM
Laning with Udyr on bot lane, and taking smite because "It gives me a free CS every once in a while".
#89CptMellowPosted 11/12/2012 8:58:22 PM
IDK if you guys remember, but once you reach level 4, you get 400 free RP

The thing is that I thought the free champs were ALWAYS free, I didn't know they rotated every 1-2 weeks. So I'd play a game with a free champ and then after the game I'd get a popup that featured a champ that was on sale.

I was super confused: "Why would I buy Teemo if he is free?"

Then I spent my RP on Malphite because he looked cool
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Viewtiful_Justin/Understand-Panda.jpg
#90genericname1234Posted 11/12/2012 8:59:26 PM
Clicking on the spells to use them. Trying to take Yi bot lane because I knew that you built him as an AD carry and AD carries usually went bot. That was not a fun time.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun