Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.
4 years ago#81
I feel kinda old (so to speak)... I've been playing since.... Jarvan, I think it was. Which was so long ago that I can't remember anything that I did back then...

Oh hey, me, too!

I remember stacking SotD on Annie in almost every game. >___>
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
4 years ago#82
Oktenko posted...
I feel kinda old (so to speak)... I've been playing since.... Jarvan, I think it was. Which was so long ago that I can't remember anything that I did back then...

>Jarvan
>old
pick one.
"I remember one time I had like three bloodthirsters and R'd a Tryndamere for half his life.
He didn't ult." - Voidgolem
4 years ago#83
Didn't buy items at all until level 7.

Summoner.
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
4 years ago#84
I remember building Ionic Spark on Tristana all the time because I thought the passive was awesome and OP.
"Why don't you just take this picture for what it is? Teemo being stuffed and mounted by renek." - Serenderpity
LoL Name: Thanamar
4 years ago#85
I joined a vanilla normals game back when I was level 3.

The enemy took our turret.

I tried to leave the game and drop into another, but then I got tangled in a mess of error messages.
Signatures are for the weak.
4 years ago#86
Didn't know what bushes were and thought it was some enemy skill that made them disappear or teleport. I soon realized that theres no way every champion could have that ability so I face checked the bush to find garen. And yes I was teemo. He was free that week and I had no champions yet. Also he's cute.
Mitto tibi navem prora puppique carentem.
4 years ago#87
Didn't like Zilean so I spent a couple of minutes at fountain trying to change champs.
"If you don't cry, it isn't love. If you don't cry, then you just don't feel it deep enough."
4 years ago#88
Laning with Udyr on bot lane, and taking smite because "It gives me a free CS every once in a while".
4 years ago#89
IDK if you guys remember, but once you reach level 4, you get 400 free RP

The thing is that I thought the free champs were ALWAYS free, I didn't know they rotated every 1-2 weeks. So I'd play a game with a free champ and then after the game I'd get a popup that featured a champ that was on sale.

I was super confused: "Why would I buy Teemo if he is free?"

Then I spent my RP on Malphite because he looked cool
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/Viewtiful_Justin/Understand-Panda.jpg
4 years ago#90
Clicking on the spells to use them. Trying to take Yi bot lane because I knew that you built him as an AD carry and AD carries usually went bot. That was not a fun time.
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Embarrassing stories when you were new to the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived