While you guys were killing jungle monsters, I was doin some real jungle hunting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. While you guys were killing jungle monsters, I was doin some real jungle hunting

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#11
g-cube_masta posted...
I'd like for you to be part of my presidential cabinet.

What say you I move you from Heart Platinum tier to Vice President of Cakes?

I proudly accept your nomination, O President Cube.

I promise I will not raise taxes on any of Sophie's delicious cakes in these hard times.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#12
BowtotheTWIG posted...
Never saw the point of killing animals who have zero chance of fighting back

Because they are a great source of food for my own family and for the less fortunate. Big antlers are a plus too.

Oh yeah and population control is pretty important. Recreational hunting is the most effective way to efficiently keep the population low enough to not be a large problem.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Official g-cube Heart Platinum Tier
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. While you guys were killing jungle monsters, I was doin some real jungle hunting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived