If your Looking for good, non raging players

#1MojoizmPosted 11/12/2012 8:35:17 PM
Hey, just throwing our info out there for anyone who wants to join in on our gaming. We've been playing league in our community pretty much every night since league was released.

Anyways our official community team finished around 1600 ranked 5's. (which is 50 off of plat) Were no pros, but we do alright. We run in house matches pretty often which are a decent amount of fun. (5v5 in vent matches typically picked by team captains and such, fun times)

We have players of all skill levels really, if you want to join in our group playing league just go to Kadabracraft.com

You'll find our Vent info there and such under the Vent link.

-Nazori (my Summoner name)
---
Get crates or go home
#2omegaraijinPosted 11/12/2012 8:45:59 PM
Define good :P
#3Mojoizm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:56:01 PM
lol, well we dont playing with all skill levels, but like i said, were not pros, but our main community team was just about plat ranked 5's

Team name: Kadabracraft
---
Get crates or go home
#4Mojoizm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:57:21 PM
We don't Mind*
---
Get crates or go home
#5KirynTheClericPosted 11/12/2012 8:58:41 PM
Advertising on gamefaqs is probably the last thing you want to do if you want to keep your community friendly.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#6Mojoizm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:06:06 PM
We don't tolerate ragers, so i mean if someone is legit looking for a good team or group to play with, we'll have em. I figured I'de check here, I use gamefaq all the time. Seemed logical.
---
Get crates or go home
#7TheIceRaptorPosted 11/12/2012 9:06:50 PM
Mojoizm posted...
lol, well we dont playing with all skill levels, but like i said, were not pros, but our main community team was just about plat ranked 5's

Team name: Kadabracraft

Omg...I used to go on your minecraft server
---
People I like; Laqofinterest,Luster_Sly, thisisboris2, happyscrub1, BillbertGouki, omisfly
#8MasterShot2k5Posted 11/12/2012 9:07:59 PM
Mojoizm posted...
Hey, just throwing our info out there for anyone who wants to join in on our gaming. We've been playing league in our community pretty much every night since league was released.

Anyways our official community team finished around 1600 ranked 5's. (which is 50 off of plat) Were no pros, but we do alright. We run in house matches pretty often which are a decent amount of fun. (5v5 in vent matches typically picked by team captains and such, fun times)

We have players of all skill levels really, if you want to join in our group playing league just go to Kadabracraft.com

You'll find our Vent info there and such under the Vent link.

-Nazori (my Summoner name)

Wanna play a few rounds before I hit the sack?
---
Haters gonna hate......
#9kanyediamondsPosted 11/12/2012 9:12:19 PM
Do you guys have an in-game chat I can join?
---
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
#10Mojoizm(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:49:31 PM
no in-game chat, we mainly just use Vent, u can add me in-game, (Nazori).
As for that minecraft server, yea, its still going, we still use it, lol.
---
Get crates or go home