Went 6/0 as support Leona...

#1KirynTheClericPosted 11/12/2012 8:37:49 PM
I felt bad for most of those kills (except the clean up duty I did after my Graves died and I unofficially doubled Blitz and Ashe) until Graves started raging at me...

Team was fairly fed too, but they decided they wanted to throw it multiple times, so this kinda funny Leona match I had only resulted in a defeat. :[

/blogfaqs
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation.
#2Dragonfable101Posted 11/12/2012 8:39:21 PM(edited)
Happens to successful Leonas quite a lot, don't worry about it: your adc can be happy about the assists and free farm.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#3KirynTheCleric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:39:34 PM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25040722#history

That last match. :|
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation.
#4xHFxPosted 11/12/2012 8:40:24 PM
best support NA graves

This is why some games suck.

*checks link*

Oh, it's not ranked. No big deal. Still sucks, though.
#5Frost_shock_FTWPosted 11/12/2012 8:41:53 PM
I take so many kills as Leona. Whether my carry likes it or not, I'm going to max W first and I'm going to use it when I dive in.
---
Which one of you fellers is the real Dirty Dan?
Contacts in Profile
#6Alakazam_fanPosted 11/12/2012 8:43:04 PM
Spambra pls
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#7genericname1234Posted 11/12/2012 8:43:08 PM
Leona scales with gold a bit better than most other supports though so it's okay.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#8KirynTheCleric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:44:00 PM
Alakazam_fan posted...
Spambra pls

Spamato pls.
---
#9KirynTheCleric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:47:33 PM
Funny thing is that Graves wasn't all that smart. During laning phase we'd kill Ashe, he'd have like, 100-200 health left, wouldn't go back, would get dived by Blitz and I couldn't stop it even if I stunned/snared.

At the end after we had thrown like, three times, I see that the other team isn't pushing our nexus turrets so I say it's not over yet, just don't do stupid crap. Graves goes in all chat "lol this Leona says don't do stupid crap so she takes five kills in lane". He got soooo mad.
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#10the_rowanPosted 11/12/2012 10:53:13 PM
Yeah, it happens a lot to me too. Generally there's two reasons for it: either my shield explodes for the kill, or there's a high chance they'll get away if you don't Q them but doing so kills them.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia