C/D: You got gold this season.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D: You got gold this season.
3 years ago#1
Or last season, season 2, for the kids who are going to go "oh my god idiot season is over its not season 2 anymore.

C
3 years ago#2
D.

Didn't finish placement matches.

HOORAY
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
3 years ago#3
Platinum, I was going to push for Diamond when it was introduced but I decided it wasn't worth the heartache of enduring Solo Queue again. I'm more than happy with where I ended up.
3 years ago#4
Got to lvl 29....
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
3 years ago#5
C only in ranked 3's though
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
3 years ago#6
D

Still haven't bothered trying ranked
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Vicariousx
3 years ago#7
D

Silver in Solo Q and Ranked 5x5 Team. Considering I started September at about 850-900 elo, I think I did pretty good. Gonna try for Gold or above in Season 3.
3 years ago#8
Platinum, I was going to push for Diamond when it was introduced but I decided it wasn't worth the heartache of enduring Solo Queue again. I'm more than happy with where I ended up.

I feel you there. I got to 1700~ and I just couldn't deal with them anymore and let it sit at 1700 and played with my friends
3 years ago#9
I'll start playing for rank when I get a reliable computer. Might be a few months yet.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
3 years ago#10
waiting for my duo partner
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. C/D: You got gold this season.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived