Off to an 0-2 start in ranked

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Off to an 0-2 start in ranked

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#1
Yay
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire

User Info: SoraOwnsAll

SoraOwnsAll
4 years ago#2
my team sucks
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.

User Info: Last_matter

Last_matter
4 years ago#3
I really don't know iwheter or not I want to start now. I don't feel like gambling my elo to possuble sub 1000 elo players..
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil

User Info: eco master

eco master
4 years ago#4
From: Last_matter | Posted: 11/13/2012 11:14:05 AM | #003
I really don't know iwheter or not I want to start now. I don't feel like gambling my elo to possuble sub 1000 elo players..

It'll be the same, playing now or later.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#5
Just wait for things to settle down. I actually won't be playing until the new changes hit.
?

User Info: Try_Harder_Nubz

Try_Harder_Nubz
4 years ago#6
SoraOwnsAll posted...
my team sucks

Why do I keep gettin these noob teams
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/1hsMf.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KTI8Z.jpg

User Info: Last_matter

Last_matter
4 years ago#7
eco master posted...

Sub 1000 elo and trolls drop fast. I can carry with average player, but I can't carry trolls who intentionnally feed. Its a gamble of who got most troll instead of who is better. After a while( like 1 month) it settles and you get fewer.
That was a fail, an epic fail.. - Guy Cecil

User Info: SoraOwnsAll

SoraOwnsAll
4 years ago#8
eco master posted...

Sub 1000 elo and trolls drop fast. I can carry with average player, but I can't carry trolls who intentionnally feed. Its a gamble of who got most troll instead of who is better. After a while( like 1 month) it settles and you get fewer.

my team sucks, again
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.

User Info: eco master

eco master
4 years ago#9
From: Last_matter | Posted: 11/13/2012 11:19:18 AM | #007
eco master posted...

There wasn't an Elo reset, only a pull. You'll be playing with a broader range of players, but I hope you weren't below 1200 - that's the only way you'll be playing with people below 1200 today.
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#10
eco master posted...
From: Last_matter | Posted: 11/13/2012 11:19:18 AM | #007
eco master posted...

There wasn't an Elo reset, only a pull. You'll be playing with a broader range of players, but I hope you weren't below 1200 - that's the only way you'll be playing with people below 1200 today.

Well sucks for me, I was 1024! I don't know whether I got trolls or bads, but damn I got screwed.
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Off to an 0-2 start in ranked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived