Zed build?

#11HagenExPosted 11/13/2012 4:07:48 PM
Just had a couple runs against bots, I think he benefits way more from Trinity Force than either BT or IE. His main source of damage are his mimicked abilities, the cooldowns are insanely low and they HIT DAMN HARD. With a full build, Q was hitting for 600 damage, and E for around 480. I went with:

Merc Treads
Brutalizer -> Ghostblade
Bloodthirster
Maw of Malmorthius
Trinity Force
Didnt even build a 6th item (Last Whisper for the win I guess)

The Tri-Force is so imba on him, his E cooldown is like 3 seconds, and his Q is around 5 with Ghostblade's 15% CDR.
#12profDEADPOOLPosted 11/13/2012 4:16:35 PM
I have been going
Merc's Treads
Brutalizer>Ghostblade(last upgrade)
BT
GA
LW
Maw/IE(Maw if against double AP. IE otherwise)
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#13OgreBattle_SagaPosted 11/13/2012 4:18:30 PM
I don't get it though...

His abilities don't really make use of TF's stats. The 15% critical, and 30% attack speed only apply to AA, right?

That leaves his abilities scaling off TF's 30 AD vs BT/IE (60/80 AD). Chances are you're not building Zed as a right clicker, so I don't see the use in this item, but I could be wrong.

Am I wrong in my reasoning here?
#14profDEADPOOLPosted 11/13/2012 4:22:26 PM
I don't get it though...

His abilities don't really make use of TF's stats. The 15% critical, and 30% attack speed only apply to AA, right?

That leaves his abilities scaling off TF's 30 AD vs BT/IE (60/80 AD). Chances are you're not building Zed as a right clicker, so I don't see the use in this item, but I could be wrong.

Ult in on someone and spam while also AA'ing would use the sheen proc well...I don't like it either. But the main thing you are building it for is the Sheen proc.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#15HagenExPosted 11/13/2012 4:30:39 PM
OgreBattle_Saga posted...
I don't get it though...

His passive also makes AA deal bonus damage to enemies with low health, so you do need to AA as well, but yeah, his main strength is the low CDs and the insane scaling of his Q. Its ridiculous, it's a 600 physical damage fast skillshot (900 if you hit the mimicked shuriken as well) with 5 seconds reuse (with ghostblade) on a highly mobile champ.

I expect him to be nerfed next week.