I used to believe in Tribunal

#21gam3szzz_2Posted 11/13/2012 4:33:32 PM
You don't get time bans or worse from the first time that you're in Tribunal. He's been in there before most likely.
---
LoL ID: Pinkuu (Support Player)
#22pastaman2232Posted 11/13/2012 4:36:05 PM
Her_Paladin posted...
pastaman2232 posted...
jepaan posted...
Seems fair, Riot agreed with the decision anyway.

hey whats that one thing called where you can turn off champion voices
oh options

if this seems like a fair ban to you, then you've got serious issues. i'm not kidding.

I shouldn't have to turn off voices just so you can spam /laugh like a two year old. Fair, next

it's a custom game

calm down kid
---
.: Senraid IV :.
The Original Jay-Z
#23FlareZeroPosted 11/13/2012 4:38:39 PM
I like warnings for people who only type "gg ez" because the majority of votes wanted to punish the guy.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#24Hydra1432Posted 11/13/2012 5:03:14 PM
Dinh posted...
Game 4 where he calls someone "noob" and "gay" twice justifies it. The first three are just hilarious, though.

Originally Posted by UVERworld

"I was Akali, he was Kog maw. It has been said many times that we were just playing around. His mic didn't work in mumble so he typed things he would have said on mumble. and I responded on mumble, hence no typing by Akali, who was me."
---
http://i.imgur.com/JVCt0.gif
#25FlareZeroPosted 11/13/2012 6:19:37 PM
Dinh posted...
Game 4 where he calls someone "noob" and "gay" twice justifies it. The first three are just hilarious, though.

I hope you're not being serious.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#26SorrySleepingPosted 11/13/2012 6:22:27 PM
Didn't Riot recently patch champion emotes so they could be spammed constantly?

I have to quote myself, since it got ignored. I seriously remember putting in a patch note about this. Fixed a bug where summoners couldn't spam champion emotes to their heart's content.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#27WayavasPosted 11/13/2012 6:24:40 PM
hmmmm, I would have reported that person too....Imagine a game and hearing the same thing over and over and over again!!!
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#28FlareZeroPosted 11/13/2012 6:25:37 PM
Wayavas posted...
hmmmm, I would have reported that person too....Imagine a game and hearing the same thing over and over and over again!!!

There's no such thing as turning down the volume.
---
#29pastaman2232Posted 11/13/2012 6:26:50 PM
Didn't Riot recently patch champion emotes so they could be spammed constantly?

I have to quote myself, since it got ignored. I seriously remember putting in a patch note about this. Fixed a bug where summoners couldn't spam champion emotes to their heart's content.

v1.0.0.140a Darius Patch
General
Fixed a bug where players could not spam emotes to their heart's content

yes. yes they did.
---
.: Senraid IV :.
The Original Jay-Z
#30WayavasPosted 11/13/2012 6:28:53 PM
FlareZero posted...
Wayavas posted...

There's no such thing as turning down the volume.

ah yeah but, have you read about the ignore function?

when you force someone to turn down their volume then its bad, cus u cant hear pings, the anouncer, and some champs make certain sounds when they do abilities.....so, if you ignore someone spamming the chat u wud not report him?
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.