Info on new Tiamat

#31Tro77TroPosted 11/14/2012 2:40:40 AM(edited)
Tiamat and its upgrade are garbage on Fiora now.

It doesn't splash your damage. It splashes your AD. When she ults, she doesn't get her ult's base damage for the splash. Just her AD.

You understand how Fiora works, right? That item is perfect for her without being a ridiculous all-in strategy. Better learn how to play mai waifu if you intend to talk about her.

Edit: I wonder how this will work with Kayle considering GP's Q.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207
#32profDEADPOOL(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:45:00 AM
Tro77Tro posted...

It doesn't splash your damage. It splashes your AD. When she ults, she doesn't get her ult's base damage for the splash. Just her AD.

You understand how Fiora works, right? That item is perfect for her without being a ridiculous all-in strategy. Better learn how to play mai waifu if you intend to talk about her.

There is a red post covering that in the thread I linked to. AFAIK when she has her Q active it will not work similar to how it is for Jayce or Nidalee.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Avengers Academy, Defenders, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#33danw15yrPosted 11/14/2012 2:56:40 AM
shadyelf posted...
Ravenous Hydra

(Melee Only)
+75 Attack Damage
+15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
+10% Life Steal
Passive: Damage dealt by this item works with Life Steal.
UNIQUE Passive Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target decaying down to 20% near the edge.
UNIQUE Active Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you decaying down to 60% near the edge 10 second cooldown.

O_O

If thats not a new "i win" item on Jax i dont know what is 0.o
---
------
We've decided to stop using the term "work, life balance" as this implies that your life has meaning.
#34CovenantPosted 11/14/2012 2:33:36 PM
Tro77Tro posted...

I would question if you know how Fiora works. Her only real function in games is to rush the enemy carry and kill them. How is splash going to help with that? You aren't going to lifesteal enough off of the splash to matter since the only people around you are going to be your primary target and the tanks that are trying to peel, who are going to take very little damage and thus give very little health, and it doesn't help you actually kill your target.

Old Tiamat allowed her to kill tanks and bruisers in unlikely scenarios. This new Tiamat adds nothing to her primary role and doesn't allow a secondary role like old Tiamat did.
#35MMG_Posted 11/14/2012 2:36:32 PM
YES I like op items :3
---
Oh well, found out how...
#36beedtrackerPosted 11/14/2012 2:39:02 PM
sion mannnn sion will be up there
---
http://youtu.be/mzAQu23t19A
#37damogamoPosted 11/14/2012 2:42:39 PM
lol jax with this, aa-empower reset, active cleave reset, ult proc. Enjoy getting combod for 1000 damage
---
Yo we gon krush da enemy-Sun Tzu
#38CovenantPosted 11/14/2012 2:45:10 PM(edited)
damogamo posted...
lol jax with this, aa-empower reset, active cleave reset, ult proc. Enjoy getting combod for 1000 damage

And this item adds a single hit for his AD value to that combo, possibly an autoattack reset.

WOW SO OP. You realize this item is going to cost thousands of gold, right?
#39AlmightyHamSandwichPosted 11/14/2012 2:52:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40VoidgolemPosted 11/14/2012 5:52:14 PM

It splashes for a larger area, though. Fair tradeoff for not splashing for 500+.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"