C/D: You're getting paired with all of the s**** players now.

#11angermngment101Posted 11/13/2012 7:35:28 PM
D

I had a darius carry one of the games i played.

Only had one fail TF, and one fail Chogath in 7 games. So I dont think I am getting too many bad players.
---
Gamefax
#12tlalynet0Posted 11/13/2012 7:36:55 PM
Lithsp posted...
Oh hells yeah. My last game, my whole team was going off at me telling me DO NOT WASTE ULT IN TEAMFIGHTS when I was Kennen.

Some duo bot had them convinced it was a defensive move to escape ganks.

Not only that, but everytime I did ult in a team fight, everyone would run away and just leave me for dead after Zhonya's wore off. Bloody horrible game.

You had friendly fire turned on, thats all.

It's on by default as of this patch.
#13Patrick52WillisPosted 11/13/2012 7:38:52 PM
tlalynet0 posted...
Lithsp posted...
Oh hells yeah. My last game, my whole team was going off at me telling me DO NOT WASTE ULT IN TEAMFIGHTS when I was Kennen.

Some duo bot had them convinced it was a defensive move to escape ganks.

Not only that, but everytime I did ult in a team fight, everyone would run away and just leave me for dead after Zhonya's wore off. Bloody horrible game.

You had friendly fire turned on, thats all.

It's on by default as of this patch.

Wait, you can have friendly fire?
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#14FlameLord23Posted 11/13/2012 7:43:14 PM
DarkestPanda posted...
Do you go back to 1200 on the reset? how does that work?

I'm not sure how soft or hard of a reset it was.

Okay. For the 300th time on this board

ELO shift/compression took your current ELO (whatever you ended at, not your top) and added 1200, then divided that by 2. IT IS THE AVERAGE OF YOUR ENDING ELO FOR SEASON TWO AND 1200.
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#15OwlRammerPosted 11/13/2012 8:07:19 PM
C got terrible teams the past 4 ranked games, won 1 by steamroll of me and the second one because we got reaaaallly lucky (were behind but some great plays by team and me (I was malphite lolol) got us back in and we won), last 2 were TERRIBLE, had a teemo troll and feed bot because he didn't get adc even though he was last pick and didn't even call it first and the second mid and top fed hard and wouldn't call mias/push/follow when their lane left and just left it frozen at their turret
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#16justcusimasianPosted 11/13/2012 8:08:38 PM
C

even though I myself am probably considered one of said s***** players, I at least have some grasp of how to play each role, last hitting, when to push etc, whereas many of my teammates just go Garen bot and such
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_au-qancp_4&feature=related
GT-EXjohn
#17iddZk33pPosted 11/13/2012 8:16:01 PM
C, but both teams are terrible so it's okay.
---
http://www.nerfnow.com/comic/image/728
#18_HeXPosted 11/13/2012 8:42:59 PM
Haven't dared to enter ranked yet just because of this. I don't want to get teamed with baddies and feeders that belongs in the lowest depth of elo hell.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#19WayavasPosted 11/13/2012 8:44:44 PM
C
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#20XGreatKingPosted 11/13/2012 8:51:01 PM
It's actually kind of fun and different. Normally I'd never get a chance to play in this kind of mixed bracket range.
---
If you eat like a noob, you will be owned like a noob
~Legendary Hippo~