Fiora worth 487 RP if I only take her mid?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Fiora worth 487 RP if I only take her mid?
4 years ago#1
She's a terror there, feels stronger than Talon sometimes with the double gap closer and her terror ult that you just gotta sit and take.

But only there, I hear she sucks at top but haven't see her much up there.
?
4 years ago#2
I just jungle as fiora. She does definitely have trouble top because she's too squishy to trade with bruisers.
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
4 years ago#3
She now defaecates over Ezreal mid thanks to his massive W nerf, so that's a plus. Extra mobility means she can dodge skillshots well, but she does have a couple of counters.
Swain, Fiddlesticks, Midphite, Ryze and Katarina can out-trade her rather well.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
4 years ago#4
Kat??

I lost hard to her as kat. i was just trying kat out for the second time in normals though. How do I beat Fiora as Kat?
?
4 years ago#5
Fiora isnt even worth 1 rp
GT:BurnumMaster
4 years ago#6
shadyelf posted...
Kat??

I lost hard to her as kat. i was just trying kat out for the second time in normals though. How do I beat Fiora as Kat?

U poke her through Creeps...

Then when you are at Lv3 provided if u pumped your skills in Q,E, W order, play aggressive.
QR Wandering Samurai
Akali is my Waifu. Current amt of Noobs Slain: 700
4 years ago#7
Fiora isnt even worth 1 rp

why? I know she isn't super viable but even for normals fun she isn't worth?
?
4 years ago#8
What I learned from trying to main Fiora is to pump up the AD and farm under tower when I know I cant 1vs1. Q>Q those creeps to minimize the loses and then if the enemy fails to hit you with his/her skill like Darius pull then you jump on them and punish. On mid lane it's much easier although there are champions that's just too hard.

Don't believe that X champ counters in lane means you'll be destroyed completely, game still depends on skill unless it's a Malphite you're facing. It's annoying that people quickly dismiss a champion and not factoring the player skills.

Fiora I believe will be much better in season 3 especially with the new tiamat!. Worth it to buy her.
4 years ago#9
My favorite champ, but she is just lacking.

I always feel like I carry much better on Jax, Olaf, Darius, LeeS (all top)
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Fiora worth 487 RP if I only take her mid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived