Fiora worth 487 RP if I only take her mid?

#1shadyelfPosted 11/13/2012 8:44:24 PM
She's a terror there, feels stronger than Talon sometimes with the double gap closer and her terror ult that you just gotta sit and take.

But only there, I hear she sucks at top but haven't see her much up there.
---
?
#2Supah_AxelPosted 11/13/2012 8:59:56 PM
I just jungle as fiora. She does definitely have trouble top because she's too squishy to trade with bruisers.
---
Not buying SSB4 without the inclusion of the flower fairy Lip as a playable character.
LoL ign: Bakabridget
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 11/13/2012 9:29:57 PM
She now defaecates over Ezreal mid thanks to his massive W nerf, so that's a plus. Extra mobility means she can dodge skillshots well, but she does have a couple of counters.
Swain, Fiddlesticks, Midphite, Ryze and Katarina can out-trade her rather well.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#4shadyelf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:33:25 PM
Kat??

I lost hard to her as kat. i was just trying kat out for the second time in normals though. How do I beat Fiora as Kat?
---
?
#5BurnumMasterPosted 11/13/2012 9:47:50 PM
Fiora isnt even worth 1 rp
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#6Susan0Posted 11/13/2012 9:59:52 PM
shadyelf posted...
Kat??

I lost hard to her as kat. i was just trying kat out for the second time in normals though. How do I beat Fiora as Kat?

U poke her through Creeps...

Then when you are at Lv3 provided if u pumped your skills in Q,E, W order, play aggressive.
---
QR Wandering Samurai
Akali is my Waifu. Current amt of Noobs Slain: 700
#7shadyelf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 8:24:33 AM
Fiora isnt even worth 1 rp

why? I know she isn't super viable but even for normals fun she isn't worth?
---
?
#8dsowngePosted 11/14/2012 8:36:15 AM(edited)
What I learned from trying to main Fiora is to pump up the AD and farm under tower when I know I cant 1vs1. Q>Q those creeps to minimize the loses and then if the enemy fails to hit you with his/her skill like Darius pull then you jump on them and punish. On mid lane it's much easier although there are champions that's just too hard.

Don't believe that X champ counters in lane means you'll be destroyed completely, game still depends on skill unless it's a Malphite you're facing. It's annoying that people quickly dismiss a champion and not factoring the player skills.

Fiora I believe will be much better in season 3 especially with the new tiamat!. Worth it to buy her.
#9RXPKPosted 11/14/2012 10:07:47 AM
My favorite champ, but she is just lacking.

I always feel like I carry much better on Jax, Olaf, Darius, LeeS (all top)
---
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.