I met a girl at school who plays League of Legends...

#101xburner337Posted 11/14/2012 7:45:34 PM
I'm still trying to figure out if this is all legit or just trolling. Maybe even both possibly. Seriously if this is real I feel sorry for this guy.
---
Peasants. They're everywhere.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9pw1fp7nF1rtvgmro1_500.gif
#102B01tPosted 11/14/2012 7:46:23 PM
btw, genuine advice about the poem: Most of the poem wasn't too terrible, however:

line 5, about how you want to grow old with her, is much too serious. People, girl or guy (especially guys, i'd imagine) are often made uncomfortable by others discussing such far future relationships. It's like mentioning that you want to marry her, it's too much, too soon.

Otherwise, I thought the poem was alright, since she's a LoL player too.

the last couple of lines about building a robot like orianna to replace her= only possibly ok because it's just a lore reference. Otherwise it's the same kind of issue as line 5.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#103ZjakzPosted 11/14/2012 8:13:01 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME, HERE IS THE POEM...Her name is Arianna. I told her my two favorite champions are Ahri and Orianna (which is true) and her name is like a combination of them.

Arianna, you have the beauty of Ahri
If this makes you uncomfortable, I am sorry
You may think of me as a creep to last hit
But please let me ask you out or I will regret it
I want to grow old with you, my darling
And I will cherish your every map ping
And if you ever pass away
I will build a robot Orianna in your loving memory

nailed it
---
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
#104SuperrpgmanPosted 11/15/2012 10:28:03 AM
Wow..I say that most of you are bullies, and what do you do? You go after me

Tell me, when you guys are refered to as total jerks, as a lot of you would be fi you act like this in the real world do you punch the person who dared to call you one in the face? Because you literally are a step away.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#105Dragonfable101Posted 11/15/2012 10:32:39 AM
Ok GlobalCooling.

I underestimated you.

This topic was pretty great for about 70 Posts, then it had a 10 post slouch. I was worried, and so I despaired and departed the topic.

But somehow you inspired others to come and give this topic what was truly a great comeback.

GlobalCooling for President, YOU DA MAN
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#106Her_PaladinPosted 11/15/2012 11:34:58 AM
TC I feel your pain. Here's a few beginner steps to Wriggle your way into her heart:

1. Pick a support (have to protect her, duh).
2. Don't buy boots to show her there's no rush -- you're willing to wait until she's ready for a relationship.
3. Don't buy any wards -- soft lighting is best for a date.
4. Buy Philosopher's Stone to show her you're well educated.
5. Purchase Heart of Gold to show her you have one.
6. Get her some nice jewelry such as Locket of the Iron Solari.

That should be enough to get you started. If she feeds, keep trying. Remember: if you can't handle her at her worst, you definitely don't deserve her at her best. Good luck TC!
---
This is my battle
This is my fight
#107sonic_rockzPosted 11/15/2012 11:43:21 AM
Women respond to assertiveness. Just be firm, tell her straight up 'we're going out, and I'm gonna pick you up at 7'.

Women also respond to chloroform, blunt objects to the back of the head, and liquor.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#108Dragonfable101Posted 11/15/2012 12:04:29 PM
sonic_rockz posted...
Women respond to assertiveness. Just be firm, tell her straight up 'we're going out, and I'm gonna pick you up at 7'.

Women also respond to chloroform, blunt objects to the back of the head, and liquor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBe3WLqrxvs

Like yae?
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#109Rookie_JetPosted 11/15/2012 12:16:52 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME, HERE IS THE POEM...Her name is Arianna. I told her my two favorite champions are Ahri and Orianna (which is true) and her name is like a combination of them.

Arianna, you have the beauty of Ahri
If this makes you uncomfortable, I am sorry
You may think of me as a creep to last hit
But please let me ask you out or I will regret it
I want to grow old with you, my darling
And I will cherish your every map ping
And if you ever pass away
I will build a robot Orianna in your loving memory

Coming on a little strong there, don'tcha think?

Trying that hard always gets you friend zoned, my friend...(see, even I put you there). Take it from me. I used to be you in high school. Pulled out every romantic stop you can think of: gift scavenger hunt, late night phone talks for hours, the whole shabang. Guess how many times that put me in the friend zone vs how many times I got a relationship (romantic) out of it--10/10. The only good it did was boost her ego. She got to brag to all her friends about how sweet I was and how she got all these nice things/gestures from me. It led to nothing more than frustration at trying to figure out what's wrong with me.

You need to back off and be more aloof. Be more confident. Girls are attracted to that. I don't know if you're in high school or college or what, but high school girls especially mistake being a douche for being confident so try some level of douchery. If/when you get to college, you can actually be a nice guy and girls will be mature enough to appreciate a legitimately good person. Until then, you need to downplay it quite a bit.

I'm not (and wasn't then either) a bad looking guy (maybe not the best). I'm in shape (especially then), don't have excessive breakouts, good hair, etc, but I was too damn nice in high school and put in way too much effort.

After all that effort of typing and sharing advice, I have come to the conclusion that I probably just got trolled. Oh well, maybe someone else can use this.
#110stascakbw07Posted 11/15/2012 12:20:02 PM
I hope this is a troll...

I hope so very much this is a troll...

If not, you're a mess TC, you're just a mess begging to be foreveralone.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!