I met a girl at school who plays League of Legends...

#41TalentedMPosted 11/13/2012 11:45:51 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
Honestly, I do not think I will be posting pictures of her...That is really violating her privacy...I'll ask her.

If they are on the internet they are already public. I can type her name into google and find dozens of pics of her. Just like any other person you know, a google search can pull some interesting pictures of them up.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#42The_nibletPosted 11/13/2012 11:48:21 PM
I love this topic but I would like to say GlobalCooling was nominated and awarded the best troll medal a while back so this is a joke topic btw.
---
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
#43Dragonfable101Posted 11/13/2012 11:49:14 PM
The_niblet posted...
I love this topic but I would like to say GlobalCooling was nominated and awarded the best troll medal a while back so this is a joke topic btw.

He was awarded "your" medal.

You speak for yourself, niblet!
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#44The_nibletPosted 11/13/2012 11:49:37 PM
Dragonfable101 posted...
The_niblet posted...

ily.
---
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
#45Dragonfable101Posted 11/13/2012 11:50:30 PM
The_niblet posted...
Dragonfable101 posted...
The_niblet posted...

ily.

*shakefist*
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#46Szero200Posted 11/13/2012 11:50:51 PM
I tried googling that poem to see if the TC ripped from some where but instead I found a facebook page of the same name that he mentioned. I still don't believe this story for second because there is no such thing as girls that play video games.
---
GT - Bloody Eclipse
#47WayavasPosted 11/13/2012 11:57:08 PM
This is one of the best topics ever
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#48GlobalCooling(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:57:33 PM
Szero200 posted...
I tried googling that poem to see if the TC ripped from some where but instead I found a facebook page of the same name that he mentioned. I still don't believe this story for second because there is no such thing as girls that play video games.

Wtf....? Link to the fb? I doubt it's hers.
#49BurnumMasterPosted 11/14/2012 12:03:04 AM
Szero200 posted...

I found that girl on facebook as well....and if you look on her page, one of her likes is actually league of legends...
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#50Szero200Posted 11/14/2012 12:03:24 AM
GlobalCooling posted...
Szero200 posted...

Wtf....? Link to the fb? I doubt it's hers.

You could have just repeated my steps to find the page but whatever. Here's your smelly link https://www.facebook.com/iknowhereyoulive
---
GT - Bloody Eclipse