I met a girl at school who plays League of Legends...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I met a girl at school who plays League of Legends...

User Info: TalentedM

TalentedM
4 years ago#41
GlobalCooling posted...
Honestly, I do not think I will be posting pictures of her...That is really violating her privacy...I'll ask her.

If they are on the internet they are already public. I can type her name into google and find dozens of pics of her. Just like any other person you know, a google search can pull some interesting pictures of them up.
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity

User Info: The_niblet

The_niblet
4 years ago#42
I love this topic but I would like to say GlobalCooling was nominated and awarded the best troll medal a while back so this is a joke topic btw.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.

User Info: Dragonfable101

Dragonfable101
4 years ago#43
The_niblet posted...
I love this topic but I would like to say GlobalCooling was nominated and awarded the best troll medal a while back so this is a joke topic btw.

He was awarded "your" medal.

You speak for yourself, niblet!
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus

User Info: The_niblet

The_niblet
4 years ago#44
Dragonfable101 posted...
The_niblet posted...

ily.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.

User Info: Dragonfable101

Dragonfable101
4 years ago#45
The_niblet posted...
Dragonfable101 posted...
The_niblet posted...

ily.

*shakefist*
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus

User Info: Szero200

Szero200
4 years ago#46
I tried googling that poem to see if the TC ripped from some where but instead I found a facebook page of the same name that he mentioned. I still don't believe this story for second because there is no such thing as girls that play video games.
GT - Bloody Eclipse

User Info: Wayavas

Wayavas
4 years ago#47
This is one of the best topics ever
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.

User Info: GlobalCooling

GlobalCooling
4 years ago#48
Szero200 posted...
I tried googling that poem to see if the TC ripped from some where but instead I found a facebook page of the same name that he mentioned. I still don't believe this story for second because there is no such thing as girls that play video games.

Wtf....? Link to the fb? I doubt it's hers.

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
4 years ago#49
Szero200 posted...

I found that girl on facebook as well....and if you look on her page, one of her likes is actually league of legends...
GT:BurnumMaster

User Info: Szero200

Szero200
4 years ago#50
GlobalCooling posted...
Szero200 posted...

Wtf....? Link to the fb? I doubt it's hers.

You could have just repeated my steps to find the page but whatever. Here's your smelly link https://www.facebook.com/iknowhereyoulive
GT - Bloody Eclipse
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I met a girl at school who plays League of Legends...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived