I met a girl at school who plays League of Legends...

#81End_of_DayPosted 11/14/2012 3:50:07 AM
TalentedM posted...
Oh... Oh god.

this...this so much
plus many moaning and groaning and heavy laughter
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#82jakerscythePosted 11/14/2012 3:55:48 AM
GlobalCooling posted...
Kk, thank god, that is not her.

Aww, you were doing so well, then you went and dropped the ball here...
#83homiesunitePosted 11/14/2012 4:14:59 AM
tbh topic of the year right here
---
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/
#8413loopPosted 11/14/2012 4:20:28 AM
The poem was clearly the best part. Nice going Global
---
"Swim away fugu fish, swim awaaaayyyyyy"
Anna Kendrick is my new waifu
#85SuperrpgmanPosted 11/14/2012 6:48:55 PM
Ok, seriously.

There's a topic on another board asking "When did gamers become bullies?" Well I bet that with the way most of you on this topic are acting, I imagine that you can pinpoint the exact date and time.

Seriously, the topic creator, who from what I've gotten from this topic is quite socially awkward found a girl he has something in common with. Someone who he feels a bit more comfortable talking with. He's asking for advice.

And how do most of you respond? By telling him that he's a sad sad little man who has no chance with her.

Is this how you guys treat every friend of yours who's something of social outcast? Or better yet, I imagine that a lot of you here are social outcasts as well. Is this how you treat those that are like you?

Seriously, you guys are League of Legends fans, not Starcraft fans. How about encouraging the guy, hmm? Give him some legitimate advice!
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#86RihawfPosted 11/14/2012 6:49:43 PM
Superrpgman posted...
Ok, seriously.

There's a topic on another board asking "When did gamers become bullies?" Well I bet that with the way most of you on this topic are acting, I imagine that you can pinpoint the exact date and time.

Seriously, the topic creator, who from what I've gotten from this topic is quite socially awkward found a girl he has something in common with. Someone who he feels a bit more comfortable talking with. He's asking for advice.

And how do most of you respond? By telling him that he's a sad sad little man who has no chance with her.

Is this how you guys treat every friend of yours who's something of social outcast? Or better yet, I imagine that a lot of you here are social outcasts as well. Is this how you treat those that are like you?

Seriously, you guys are League of Legends fans, not Starcraft fans. How about encouraging the guy, hmm? Give him some legitimate advice!

Você se faz de otário ou é real?
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#87DaGreatOnelolPosted 11/14/2012 6:59:50 PM
i lol'ed at this topic.
---
"Damn right and I'll do it again. I am right so I gotz to win" - DMX
#88BurnumMasterPosted 11/14/2012 7:00:13 PM
Superrpgman posted...
Ok, seriously.

Oh man just when I thought this topic couldnt get any better!
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#89Supercuaco666Posted 11/14/2012 7:12:06 PM
TC is the girl from that facebook, Arianna Azri.
Case Closed.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#90ExalxPosted 11/14/2012 7:19:20 PM
Superrpgman posted...
Ok, seriously.

Can you explain this in-depth?
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+