QR Wandering Samurai
Akali is my Waifu. Current amt of Noobs Slain: 700
#12TyrekeEvans13Posted 11/14/2012 12:12:48 AM
Nasus is top tier
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#13RaytheRulerPosted 11/14/2012 12:19:17 AM
Serious advice: Play all or most champs on each free week, attempt to have at least 1 played match with every champ. Some you'll do well with and instantly "get" others will completely elude you and you'll probably feed hard and lose. Not a bad idea to look up potential builds on mobafire or solomid before trying the champ to have an idea of what to buy. Try to have fun, winning and losing at low levels relies a lot upon luck moreso than skill; just have the mindset that you're playing to understand what each champ can do, get comfortable with a couple champs, get comfortable with the controls and learn the gameplay. Once you hit lvl 20-25, you can start looking into working out the current meta-game and where each champion fits as well as possibly purchasing some runes (not entirely necessary). Then when you hit level 30; keep playing normals, maybe move up to draft normals. You'll learn a ton in the early stages of level 30 well into 300-500 wins. Only when you have complete rune pages, champions you're comfortable with in each role and an understanding of advanced tactics before trying ranked; it'll save you a lot of grief. I quickly fell to about 800 elo when I first started up playing ranked; wasn't ready in the slightest. Have fun, be nice, work with your team (not against it) and good luck.
#14WayavasPosted 11/14/2012 12:20:09 AM
uninstall
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#15BlocktopusPosted 11/14/2012 12:20:24 AM
pick israel
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
#16Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 11/14/2012 12:21:40 AM
Every reply in this thread was a joke, except maybe Ray's (but he needs to find the enter key on his keyboard)
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#17awesomeuno(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 12:21:48 AM
RaytheRuler posted...
Serious advice: Play all or most champs on each free week, attempt to have at least 1 played match with every champ. Some you'll do well with and instantly "get" others will completely elude you and you'll probably feed hard and lose. Not a bad idea to look up potential builds on mobafire or solomid before trying the champ to have an idea of what to buy. Try to have fun, winning and losing at low levels relies a lot upon luck moreso than skill; just have the mindset that you're playing to understand what each champ can do, get comfortable with a couple champs, get comfortable with the controls and learn the gameplay. Once you hit lvl 20-25, you can start looking into working out the current meta-game and where each champion fits as well as possibly purchasing some runes (not entirely necessary). Then when you hit level 30; keep playing normals, maybe move up to draft normals. You'll learn a ton in the early stages of level 30 well into 300-500 wins. Only when you have complete rune pages, champions you're comfortable with in each role and an understanding of advanced tactics before trying ranked; it'll save you a lot of grief. I quickly fell to about 800 elo when I first started up playing ranked; wasn't ready in the slightest. Have fun, be nice, work with your team (not against it) and good luck.

Thank you for giving legit advice.
---
"You know, I was god once."- Bender
"I saw, you were doing well. Until everyone died."- God
#18RaytheRulerPosted 11/14/2012 12:23:33 AM
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Every reply in this thread was a joke, except maybe Ray's (but he needs to find the enter key on his keyboard)

I like writing in paragraphs.

I guess.
I could write.
Like this.
But that'd be silly.
#19Nazgl5LordofNazPosted 11/14/2012 12:24:36 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I feel like that could have been broken up a bit to be easier on the eyes though. Paragraphs are cool, but this is the internet.
---
*waits until someone says something funny to quote*
#20RaytheRulerPosted 11/14/2012 12:27:56 AM
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. I feel like that could have been broken up a bit to be easier on the eyes though. Paragraphs are cool, but this is the internet.

No problem, replying in a silly way myself cause internet.

Yeah, I get that fairly often. Just the way I like to organize my writing.