New champion is crap.

#1Little ZardarPosted 11/14/2012 12:15:39 AM
well there's another champ to add to the miserable pile of underplayed & unviable champs, WHEW it's okay guys we can all go back to playing Ezreal now
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#2TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/14/2012 12:27:34 AM
What I said in a different thread:

I haven't played Zed yet, but I think people are complaining about him because they don't know how to use him right...? I've seen Zed play and he has amazing poke, amazing escape, amazing chase, and can trade very well. In lane he can safely poke from a distance with his shadow, if they get too close he can trade, then disengage by throwing his shadow, switching places, then follow-up with some damaging ability from his shadow. To assist with ganks without tipping off the opponent he can throw his shadow at them from a distance, hit them with the slow, then switch places so he's on top of the opponent to assist with the gank. If he gets ganked he can throw his shadow, switch places, slow, shuriken, and suddenly the gank resulted in his flash staying up and the ganker losing more health than you. His laning phase is ridiculous...

In team fights people complain about him not being able to burst well without his ult...but aren't you supposed to safely poke from a distance with your shadow to get everyone low, then you can switch places and finish everyone off...? He doesn't need to be able to burst everyone from 100 to 0 without his ult...

I look at Zed and can't believe anyone is complaining about him not being strong enough. He actually looks really OP.

* Since writing that I have played him, and I still think he's good. He seems to be about poking down champs from a safe distance with his shadow, then switching places to get close and burst them down. I don't think he's bad, he just has a tough time because there's no room for ad assassins in the current meta.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#3qwertyasdf0123Posted 11/14/2012 12:34:09 AM
The problem is that people are playing him top lane, maxing Q first. Jungle him and max E first. He has arguably the best clear times in the game and his damage is insane if you get a kill early on. Brutalizer > BT > Phage > Tri-force and proceed to crap on everything.
#4TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/14/2012 12:38:33 AM
qwertyasdf0123 posted...
The problem is that people are playing him top lane, maxing Q first. Jungle him and max E first. He has arguably the best clear times in the game and his damage is insane if you get a kill early on. Brutalizer > BT > Phage > Tri-force and proceed to crap on everything.

this. its a joke how strong he is in the jungle.
---
These idiots won't understand hyperinflation until it takes $100 in food stamps to trade for a bottle of gin.
#5ssj4supervegetaPosted 11/14/2012 12:47:43 AM
after watching stonewalls pre-release guide thing i noticed he had really good clear times and was expecting a lot more junglers on him.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#6TheSteelPhoenixPosted 11/14/2012 12:48:19 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
after watching stonewalls pre-release guide thing i noticed he had really good clear times and was expecting a lot more junglers on him.

people (or at least on this board) love sticking junglers in the lanes. For reasons I cannot fathom.
---
These idiots won't understand hyperinflation until it takes $100 in food stamps to trade for a bottle of gin.
#7SlaynPosted 11/14/2012 1:07:39 AM
Gamefaqs new champion thread flow:

omg ANOTHER champion?

looks op

FIRST DAY BUY

wtf he/she sucks plz buff

NUN OF U NO HOW TO UZE HIM/HER

omg insta ban plz nerf y u release op champs rioto pls just maekin moneys
#8Dragonfable101Posted 11/14/2012 1:08:39 AM
Slayn posted...
Gamefaqs new champion thread flow:

omg ANOTHER champion?

looks op

FIRST DAY BUY

wtf he/she sucks plz buff

NUN OF U NO HOW TO UZE HIM/HER

omg insta ban plz nerf y u release op champs rioto pls just maekin moneys

Accurate tale of Champvolution, bro.
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus