If you can't play all 5 roles at once you shouldn't play ranked

#11happyscrub1Posted 11/14/2012 8:25:07 AM
SephirothPrime posted...
this is extremely false and only applies at 1200 and lower elos.

you will never hit higher elos when you theoretically know how every role works but you dont master any of them. "playing a role" in your book most probably means picking a meta top/bot/mid champ and playing him but in the end getting extremely outplayed. this is why you will never hit above 1200 elo.

^ totaly of less than 15 rank games ever?
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#12Lord_Spectre_XPosted 11/14/2012 8:28:42 AM
SephirothPrime posted...

you will never hit higher elos when you theoretically know how every role works but you dont master any of them. "playing a role" in your book most probably means picking a meta top/bot/mid champ and playing him but in the end getting extremely outplayed. this is why you will never hit above 1200 elo.

You should probably re-read the title before you make anymore of a fool out of yourself.
---
PSN: LordSpectreX
BlazBlue: Arakune, P4A: Teddie.
#13SephirothPrimePosted 11/15/2012 3:44:53 AM
happyscrub1 posted...
SephirothPrime posted...

^ totaly of less than 15 rank games ever?

about 900 games as ad carry throughout season 1-2 at 1600+ elo
---
Everybody dance, do-do-do
Clap your hands, clap your hands
#14Ctrl_Alt_FUPosted 11/15/2012 3:53:45 AM
How many of you guys actually read the title?
---
Gamefaqs: Where an on-topic topic is off-topic and having opinions is trolling.
Lee Sin holds that special little place in my heart ||| Dennis, 2013
#15ZenzokuPosted 11/15/2012 5:51:14 AM
D

I can't play top for **** and I haven't played mid in ages because it's always taken, so I'm pretty sure I'm useless there now as well.
#16MizunoRyuuPosted 11/15/2012 8:10:46 AM
C
You need to have every option open. If you don't think that, you're just plain bad. Yeah, it's fine, and even encouraged, to have a main role, but don't instalock that role regardless of what your team picks, because that's stupid.
I main support, because it's my best role. Doesn't mean I can't go anywhere else if I'm needed there.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#17_Yag_Posted 11/15/2012 8:17:47 AM
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
SephirothPrime posted...

You should probably re-read the title before you make anymore of a fool out of yourself.

I think this is the biggest woooosh I've ever seen. Most likely because there was a very similar serious topic posted just yesterday but seriously rofl. literally only 4 people out of everyone actually read the topic right. well 5 including me now i guess.
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#18MhkaMAthPosted 11/15/2012 8:18:03 AM
about 900 games as ad carry throughout season 1-2 at 1600+ elo

All those games and no reading comprehension.....

And yes.
---
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
#19MelvinrulesPosted 11/15/2012 8:23:31 AM
You should at least have champs and rune pages for all roles, you should at least know what each role entails..

I suck at mid and top and very rarely play them (Mainly because I hate the trolling that goes on with regards to getting that role)

How-ever I can play an ok Veigar and AP Tris.

I can play an ok WW and Jax.

How-ever if I stuck solely to that role I would probs only ever be 500 elo...
#20professor xPosted 11/15/2012 10:26:09 AM
I wish I can play all 5 roles at once ... at least I don't have to worry about afks or that guy that thinks he is better than everyone else.
---
Reality is defined by your imagination, the catch is to convince yourself what is and what is not.